Salmon2014

Castle Crashers for Mobile

Mobile games have been rising through the recent years, there is no game like Castle Crashers in mobile, it is a unique game that can be great again and known by many more people if it is available in mobile, the touch experience could be difficult, but with the usage of controllers in mobile is increasing too. Castle Crashers is not a heavy game to download and as an idea the way to unlock new characters could be just playing the game, doing extra missions or even paying more for those characters. It would have a multiplayer mode, where everyone would be searching to fight in the arena mode, to win some mini games or to have a fun time in the story mode.

I hope someone reads this. It would be an amazing game.

On 3/6/2020 at 9:54 PM, Salmon2014 said:

I would really love to see this happen. I know "the behemoth" company is working on a few games. Castle Crashers on mobile would be epic. Buying skins/ weapons monthly release/New boss fights/New RPG teaming up with friends/PVP matches. This could be a really big win. Most games are free but the in-app purchases will be enormous. If this is in the works I would love to be a beta tester please. 

Castle Crashers on mobile would definitely be cool. And it would mean that I could basically play it anywhere which would be fun. I hope that it does come out on mobile.