danieljjbrown

Castle Crashers Remastered for Switch No Music

Been playing the remastered seitch edition and enjoying it been a long time since I played the game so its been nice revisiting it. 

Issues started my 3rd or 4th time playing, suddenly there is no music, I can hear the audio from sound effects just fine but nothing from the music tracks in the game.

Hey there -- 

Unfortunately with the recent Nintendo Switch update, some of the background music in the game has become bugged and will not play. This is an issue that we are aware of, and are currently working to resolve.

Thanks for the report!

We do have a patch candidate that's in good shape, but unfortunately we are unable to properly test it due to the current COVID-19 situation. We don't want to release a patch without proper testing as that has the potential to introduce more issues to the game, so at the moment we are waiting to move forward. We apologize for the inconvenience, but hope you understand!

I got the music to work properly by setting the sound settings to mono in the switch system settings instead of stereo

That's interesting! Thanks for letting us know -- I'll pass the info on to the team in the meantime.

On 6/13/2020 at 6:32 AM, DeepFreier said:

I got the music to work properly by setting the sound settings to mono in the switch system settings instead of stereo

Hi DeepFreier and Roxanne, 

We've had the same issue since the switch console updated, with music just randomly just stopping with every screen load. 

Just to update you both, I changed the music setting from Stereo to Mono but with no luck. It made no difference for our switch. 

It's a brilliant game, makes a huge difference with no music. 

Covid-19 is a pain delaying every thing. 

Hope this gets sorted soon. Thanks for looking into this Roxanne. 

On 6/21/2020 at 5:17 AM, Saintwayne said:

Hi DeepFreier and Roxanne, 

We've had the same issue since the switch console updated, with music just randomly just stopping with every screen load. 

Just to update you both, I changed the music setting from Stereo to Mono but with no luck. It made no difference for our switch. 

It's a brilliant game, makes a huge difference with no music. 

Covid-19 is a pain delaying every thing. 

Hope this gets sorted soon. Thanks for looking into this Roxanne. 

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you as a small workaround! That aside, we hope we'll be able to test soon. Thanks for being patient during this strange time!