Sign in to follow this  
vincentca

Head CHOMP!

I was going through Alien Hominid again this week before Castle Crashers comes out and I was trying to get the Head Chomp achievement. Anyone know the easiest way of getting this???

:?

look it up on youtube. In the Urban level, i think 1-3, you can just use this wall to run into while on a guy's head until someone comes close enough to jump on their head. The wall prevents people form shooting you from behind. There's 2 spots like that in russia, which are better because they're on a mound of snow so you can't get shot at unless then guy is right there.

the best place is 2-1 right after the first watch tower they may spawn 2 at a time but its easy

though i havent gotten it cause i got so pissed the guy kept shooting him i threw my controller at a wall

this achievements impossible dont even try

I got the achievement, and I did it without sitting and waiting. I just tend to ride a person from screen to screen for protection, and I can also jump off a persons head right before he gets shot.

the best place is 2-1 right after the first watch tower they may spawn 2 at a time

That's where I got it. It takes a while, but as long as you keep at it, it'll eventaly unlock. My suggestion: turn off tha sound and turn on your own music. Tha tiny scream and chomp sound will slowly drive you crazy, and your own music will distract you from all tha time you'e wasted trying to unlock an Achievement as aposed to bettering your life...

the best place is 2-1 right after the first watch tower they may spawn 2 at a time

That's where I got it. It takes a while, but as long as you keep at it, it'll eventaly unlock. My suggestion: turn off tha sound and turn on your own music. Tha tiny scream and chomp sound will slowly drive you crazy, and your own music will distract you from all tha time you'e wasted trying to unlock an Achievement as aposed to bettering your life...

Lmao.

Lmao.

^ This considered spam again Smelly Canadian.

Noaims is simply posting a strategy to get the achievement.

If your not going to contribute, don't post.

Now now children, be nice...

Anyway the best place for this is after the first tower on 2-1 after the first large snowmound, you go to the second snowmound and move to the right until the ground below the snowmound is only visible in the left corner of the screen. You take a guy, and hop on his head and ride him right down to the left. The KGB will patrol around and when one has his back to you you bite and jump.