Sign in to follow this  
BigBoy 22

Castle Crashers Online Lag Issue

Yesterday my friends bought Castle Crashers Remastered for PS4 and the first thing we noticed was the extremely lag, some times goes perfectly but other times it only says: Waiting for other players, and it starts lagging. When we finish a level it says again: Waiting for other players, and appears the "black screen of death" to one of us.

Please Behemoth, solve this issue, we really want to play this awesome game, thanks for bringing this game to PS4.

Hello! We are aware of the issue some players experience with online connectivity when playing on PS4. We have a patch for the game in the works, however we have been unable to test it so far due to the current situation with COVID-19 keeping us out of our offices. Sorry for the delay, and thanks for understanding!

Hi Roxanne, hi the Behemoth team,

Any update regarding the patch that should normally solve the multiplayer experience on PS4 (black screen, freeze and lag while playing online,...)? We launched the game a couple of days ago but were surprised to see it unplayable online with these issues. It's a real shame because your game seems really funny (and especially on multiplayer mode).

Regards,

Fred

Just following up on this thread. Still suffering major lag online multi-player

Definitely a game breaker at least when playing with friends. 

Looking forward to a fix.

5 hours ago, Qumyden said:

Just following up on this thread. Still suffering major lag online multi-player

Definitely a game breaker at least when playing with friends. 

Looking forward to a fix.

Hey there! This actually was patched a couple months back, so these previous issues should be fixed. If you're still experiencing trouble with multiplayer, then it's likely that something else is going on. Please submit a ticket to support.thebehemoth.com so that our team can help address your issue directly!

I'm having the exact same problem but on xbox one. Sometimes the game runs just fine for multiplayer online. While other times it is completely unplayable with constant freezing, and " waiting for players" being displayed on the screen. Everyone involved has a pretty sold internet connection and we play other games online with no problem. 

I'm not sure if it's a problem on our end or if there's anything we can do to fix the problem. 

Thanks in advance -Jd

4 hours ago, GuardianJd said:

I'm having the exact same problem but on xbox one. Sometimes the game runs just fine for multiplayer online. While other times it is completely unplayable with constant freezing, and " waiting for players" being displayed on the screen. Everyone involved has a pretty sold internet connection and we play other games online with no problem. 

I'm not sure if it's a problem on our end or if there's anything we can do to fix the problem. 

Thanks in advance -Jd

That's definitely abnormal, especially for Xbox -- feel free to open up a ticket with support.thebehemoth.com so that our team can provide assistance to help you get things sorted out!

Sign in to follow this