Roxanne

[07-31-2020] Steam Co-op Feature + Rose

5d86c7a702789a50c5ae5da7ab3d67be--days-i

If a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet, would a barbarian by any other name smell just as musty?

New Co-op Playlist: "El Gato" by reridse

RECAP:
Barbarian - 8/7
Rose - 8/14

Barbarian Rose: The new fragrance you should probably never use.

Hi! Thanks a lot for posting.

I just finished the playlist and didnt received the reward. I finished all the encores and the secret level. What am I missing? 😕

On 8/1/2020 at 5:16 AM, Marcos said:

Hi! Thanks a lot for posting.

I just finished the playlist and didnt received the reward. I finished all the encores and the secret level. What am I missing? 😕

Did you play the solo playlist or the co-op playlist? If you're playing alone, you'll still be sent into the solo playlist from last week which won't award you Rose. You need to make sure you're playing with a friend to complete "El Gato" by reridse!

Yeah, I finished the coop playlist, El Gato. I played it with a friend locally, still no reward.
Just finished the finales again to see if it would pop up, it didnt. Also, I checked, and I dont have the Rose on my profile, dont know whats wrong. :(
Could it be that it has to be finished with a friend online with an actual steam profile?

2 hours ago, Marcos said:

Yeah, I finished the coop playlist, El Gato. I played it with a friend locally, still no reward.
Just finished the finales again to see if it would pop up, it didnt. Also, I checked, and I dont have the Rose on my profile, dont know whats wrong. :(
Could it be that it has to be finished with a friend online with an actual steam profile?

It looks like something was off on our back end, and should be fixed now!! Since you beat the playlist, you should be able to unlock it by just loading in or beating the finale if not. Sorry about that, and thanks for your patience!