Sign in to follow this  
dork5002002

favorite powerup

I was wondering what gun powerup was everyones favorite. I'm gonna attempt to make a list of all of them. I may have forgot a few so help me if I did.

My favorite it the poison shot, but the spread has begun to grow on me.

Default gun - the gun AH starts with.

Machine gun - a pink ball of energy that gives the gun a rapid fire

Spread fire - a yellow spinning ball that makes the gun fire four bullets in a spread shape

Poison - looks like a green ball filled with liquid. Makes the gun shoot a short range puff of green stuff.

Fire - looks like a ball of fire. Makes the gun shoot fire

Ice - looks like a ball of ice. Makes the gun shoot ice.

Big shot - a yellow solid ball. Makes the gun shoot larger balls of energy.

cutter - a dark red/pink ball. Makes the gun shoot two small laser like shots that cut enemies in two.

Poison by far.

Very powerful even though it has short range.

Wipe's boss health away very quickly.

that is why I like poison, but I've noticed you can do similar with the spread shot. That is why it is my second.

Actually I like the default gun the best (h). Wait, That doesn't work.. Uh.. Ah there's the emotion. 8-)

What are you talking about, you said you like the cutter the best. Why did you change your mind? Especially to the default gun. :?

Actually I like the default gun the best (h). Wait, That doesn't work.. Uh.. Ah there's the emotion. 8-)

What are you talking about, you said you like the cutter the best. Why did you change your mind? Especially to the default gun. :?

infinite ammo! i like to press the x button like a mad man the toxic and cutter ammo runs out in like 10 seconds

infinite ammo! i like to press the x button like a mad man the toxic and cutter ammo runs out in like 10 seconds

Yes, but the default takes more shots for a kill on some of the stronger enemies, but you do make a good point. Also, if you just ate head more often, the ammo count wouldn't be much of a problem. You can keep stacking the power up you want till you reach a boss that way.

Yes, but the default takes more shots for a kill on some of the stronger enemies, but you do make a good point. Also, if you just ate head more often, the ammo count wouldn't be much of a problem. You can keep stacking the power up you want till you reach a boss that way.

Wow, that was funny for the first time I read it :lol:

the splendid purple photon gun is where it is at

on the ps2/gamecube editions enter your name as CPTKIRK for the photon cheat, i think

MELTY for acid cheat

Guest Infininja

Anything but the poison is good in my book. I hate picking that thing up on accident. Always waste my shots just to get back to the default.

the splendid purple photon gun is where it is at

on the ps2/gamecube editions enter your name as CPTKIRK for the photon cheat, i think

MELTY for acid cheat

I've seen the melty code before, but I dont' think I've seen the cptkirk one. I really wish I had my ps2 with me now so I could try it out.

The Poison gas one because it's the most damaging in the game

The laser cutter because it penetrates through any number of enemies

The enlarged ball because it's funny the way the skull bounces away when they disintegrate ^^