Sign in to follow this  
chickenkiller22

End Game

In the dlc I think at the end they should put more former bad huys in and stuff like more theives and maybe some snakeys, a few more skeletons and some saracens because you basically make peace with them after volleyball and a lot more peasants. Also when your about to go through the castle gate their should be mobs of peasants cheering like in the backround of the parade level also it should show like the conehead castle in ruins. Since their not making a sequel they could do this to show that everything is good in the kingdom

These, "In DLC" things you are posting all over the place are getting annoying, no offense, condense it into one topic, pl0x. But, in DLC, you have to understand, it's DL(C=CONTENT) Content as in things added in, weapons, maps, etc. Not really alternate endings and different veiws of things. This would be a problem (With new cutscenes) because if one person does not have it, and the other does, not much you can do, if it were cutscenes.

Even updates would make this a bit difficult.

I'm sure we can hope to see new characters, weapons, and animal orbs.

I really wouldn't get your hopes up on ideas like this, sorry!

This wasn't covered in my DLC 130 class this semester! I don't know if I can take it! Sorry broseph but it probably won't happen like that. Characters and weapons. Sorry.

Yes guys, please understand the difference between DLC and Updates and complete Revamps of games.

DLC=Different areas, weapons, maps, etc. Though these maps wouldn't contribute to the orginal story line most likely.

Updates=Maybe cutscenes and make overs of a map or something. Or something to toy around with. Think of the TU when Updates come to mind, ex. fixing things and making things different.

DLC, think of it as Items, to a degree, adding to the game, including Maps and chars as "items"

Sign in to follow this