Sign in to follow this  
LORDHALO12

King's magic

Hey guys just wanted to share an idea for the king's Y magic. I think his area attack should be a cannon ball falling from the sky. When you reach certain points in the magic skill an extra cannon ball would be added, so it would be kinda like how the blue knights icicles work, only they would be cannonballs :P

Any other ideas for his magic?

That is coneheads magic

No, conehead lobs bombs (right?)

This would look more like an artillery bombardment

He should also shoot beams of light to smite his foes :lol:

I think the kings magic should be like the blue knights...except he should turn people to gold. I don't want to see one more friggin' character with any semblance of arrows or bombs. I'm really disappointed that with all the different characters there are...that the magic is duplicated so offten.

Guest Fierce Deity
I think the kings magic should be like the blue knights...except he should turn people to gold. I don't want to see one more friggin' character with any semblance of arrows or bombs. I'm really disappointed that with all the different characters there are...that the magic is duplicated so offten.

That would be epic. They'd have to make new sprites though.

The cannonball could be from the ship (Cat boss level).

and when it hits an enemy it pushes them into the ground like the barbarian brute boss attack.

Guest maspoonistoobig
The cannonball could be from the ship (Cat boss level).

and when it hits an enemy it pushes them into the ground like the barbarian brute boss attack.

i like the cannon idea but too many attacks are arrows falling from the sky, it would have the same feel. i think he should just pull a cannon out from behind him(like how any cartoon character pulls something out of nowhere) and fire it right at them, to add to the cartoony flavor of the game :D the higher magic lvl, the more damage it does/faster it shoots (and it should do obscene amounts of damage, and maybe the smoke from the cannon could to splash damage too, cause after all it is a splash attack) and his rt-b magic should be he throws a smaller version of the jewel at enemies (the one that is stolen from him, and you get back in the end) tell me what you think

The giant cannon would be easily spammable. Remember, the game needs to be balanced in PvP...Oh wait, wtf am I talking about, PvP is not even near balanced due to RK and BK spamming with Ice and AOE Light. 3:

How's about his Y attack summoning an angry mob?

All those peasants want revenge! :evil:

So basically, a stampede? That would be cool. It would be like saws, but they go across the whole screen! =)

Playing as the king would cause a paradox.

Especially while fighting the catfish.

King vs Barbarian Boss.

And wins the possible maiden duel.

Cannonballs/bombs from the sky sounds like a great idea and he could throw (fool's) gold nuggets, showing off his royalty and his jump could be a catapult like from the flowery field level. :evil: