Sign in to follow this  
FatBoiTellEm

Everybody Should Read Even Creator!!!!!!!!

Erm...wow...If you are going to propose such an idea, give the people some reasons why. And CC2...There is nothing to build off of from CC1....CC2 wouldn't make much sense eithier way.

And besides the fact, I'm pretty sure a CC2, was confirmed a No-Go...

Nice to know you enjoyed the game. I hope a sequel comes out myself, but probably not for a long...long...long time. But you should be happy for the DLC at least :P

CC2 wouldn't make much sense eithier way.

Ehem... did CC1 make any sense? cos i thought CC1 was just a really funny game with lots of jokes in it

Yeah, a sequel would kinda fail. A lot.

And I am prepared for some reasons:

1. The Behemoth doesn't roll that way, they never do sequels, only DLC!

2. Sure the story might be something new, bu the gameplay would begin to get repetitive. the Behemoth is known for reviving old arcade genres, why not expect anything less than a brilliant revival of another genre?

3. Sequels have a reputation for being worse than the original (with the exception of Fable II, Gears of War 2, and Fallout 3 of course)

Those are all I could come up with at the moment.

2. Sure the story might be something new, bu the gameplay would begin to get repetitive. the Behemoth is known for reviving old arcade genres, why not expect anything less than a brilliant revival of another genre?

3. Sequels have a reputation for being worse than the original (with the exception of Fable II, Gears of War 2, and Fallout 3 of course)

AANNND Halflife :) You don't know if those will be better though^

The halo series has gotten better in a lot of aspects imo, but a lot of people disagree.

Imagine how repetetive the ending would be in the sequel?

*Returning to the home castle, you find a princess hiding her face*

Guess what? *Clown pops up!*

They would have to implenent new characters, new environments (would be the hardest part since they used about every environment available in any game) and new magics (not just new textures, but new moves too, the old ones would get old fast). The weapons would be hard to renew too, the old ones are too dominating.

he said with an exeption, so he said that halo, fable, gow, and that otehr one were good.

dont forget GTA. Even though it was kinda like a rollercoaster, up down, up down.

W00000TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FABLE 2 FTW

Are they really a prominent enough company that has been around so long that we can deem them as "always" or "never" doing anything?

But no...no sequels please.

CC1 Made absolute total sense...If you are a retard who enjoys these kind of game <_< I mean, who doesn't enjoy the classic "Rescue Princess" game....Mario >.>

CC is a great game, regardless. Every game was it's pros and cons. A con about CC is that a sequel wont...Make much sense and fit into the game nicely. The way Behemoth does their games, are not made for seq.

Also...They should make a Mega Man Remake...Be funny. ^_~