Sign in to follow this  
johnny

Stage Ideas for a Castle Crashers add-on

If there was going to be a Castle Crashers add-on which stages would you add in. I'd say an Orchestra Pit with enemies that attack with musical instruments. At the end theres a conductor which will point his conductor staff at you and silence your magic.

Poison Castle, anyone? :D

Probably with Mushrooms all over the Castle and all psychedelic colors in the sky and gaps filled with flowing green glop.

Guest LetterSequence

A Plot twist level.

The wizard u killed is really the KING!!!!!!!!

And the king is the wizard!!!

And the wizard turns u into a frog and u must beat 3 More bosses as a Frog with 1 HP :shock::P:lol:

A Plot twist level.

And the wizard turns u into a frog and u must beat 3 More bosses as a Frog with 1 HP :shock::P:lol:

haha that would be after the Fun House level. You jump through a mirror and it becomes an inverted world where you fight on the ceiling and you have to fight members of the King's Army while doing so.

[qoute]haha that would be after the Fun House level. You jump through a mirror and it becomes an inverted world where you fight on the ceiling and you have to fight members of the King's Army while doing so.

Did you mayhaps get that idea from Castlevania:SOTN, or something of the sort. That was such a great game, though, I have it for PS1 and my PSP. I have no wish to buy it on Xbox. 3:

But yes! Heres my idea.

Since the boomerang glitch shall be patched, there should be a level where some person can actually grind fo realz, yo. Like, you know how in the AH Ship, theres wave after wave of Aliens? They should make a course just like so, and have waves of enemies come in after another, endlessly. It would be a fun grinding excersice, and you would also be able to try it on Insane. Oh the wonders. Think of the possibilites.

Monochrome Level.

4 players with all colored knights will be crazy in a level themed like this.

Add lots of grey Knights to your party too.

Did you mayhaps get that idea from Castlevania:SOTN, or something of the sort. That was such a great game, though, I have it for PS1 and my PSP. I have no wish to buy it on Xbox. 3:

Actually its a combination idea between Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (where you jump through mirrors ) and Keith Courage in Alpha Zones (Reverse World

But I guess SOTN does have the whole Inverted Castle as well.

They're technically different threads. The one you posted regards outlandish levels that would be cast out of brainstorming sessions first thing. This thread is full of possible level ideas that are not necessarily outlandish. It's sneakily different... :ninja:

I see your point, but lets face it...some of the ideas on here are pretty outlandish

Like this:

A Plot twist level.

If that ain't outlandish I don't know what is :lol:

I never said some of the posts on here were not outlandish. I did, however, state that they are not necessarily outlandish.

A Candyland and Library level would be cool. Kinda like how they have the Candyland/Library level in Mickey Mouse: Castle of Illusion.

Also the Milk Dragon is a pretty unique and cool idea they had in that. But for Castle Crashers how about something original and unique. Maybe a giant gummy worm thats really freaky looking or maybe even an Abominable Snowman or something that chucks Ice Cream at you.

When I first played the Full Moon level BTW I actually thought there was gonna be Werewolves on it. That would also be a cool idea to have. A level with the Moon with Werewolves and monsters.

A Treasury Level would be cool as well.

A Candyland and Library level would be cool. Kinda like how they have the Candyland/Library level in Mickey Mouse: Castle of Illusion.

:o

The Sega Mega Drive game :D Played nothing but this game when I was little

Wasn't it a twin pack with a Donald Duck game too? That was okay too I guess :P

while were talking about mickey mouse, he looks more like 3 black balls with eyes!

How about a save the animls in the ark quest? like the arks going down the catfish level, and you have to catch the orbs, like the chicken arena game, then place them back.

There were actually 5 games that featured Mickey Mouse and Donald that were for Genesis/Sega CD:

Quackshot with Donald Duck

Castle of Illusion with Mickey Mouse

World of Illusion with both Mickey and Donald

Fantasia

Then there was the Sega CD Mickey Mouse game from Interplay

Out of all of them the most recognized and admired was Castle of Illusion. The stages in that IMO were incredible.

On that note yeah some stages based on some of those with a Castle Crashers twist to them would be rather cool indeed.

There were actually 5 games that featured Mickey Mouse and Donald that were for Genesis/Sega CD:

Quackshot with Donald Duck

Castle of Illusion with Mickey Mouse

World of Illusion with both Mickey and Donald

Fantasia

Then there was the Sega CD Mickey Mouse game from Interplay

Out of all of them the most recognized and admired was Castle of Illusion. The stages in that IMO were incredible.

On that note yeah some stages based on some of those with a Castle Crashers twist to them would be rather cool indeed.

I loved the some of the puzzles in 'Quackshot' but the action side didn't deliver for me :|

But yeah, the Castle of Illusion stages were amazing :D I think I remember one level where you had to climb stairs....lots and lots of stairs...

And it was pink :P I don't remember much of it (I was only very little at the time) but I do remember a lot of pink :lol: