Sign in to follow this  
Professor Choak

Castle Crashers IS racist!!!!!

THose Black Furry dudes are actually BOna Fide members who never shaved x.x Dan needs to go to church and learn the ethics....D: :cry:

That would have been really funny if there was a KKK reference and no one figured it out :lol:
It would be pretty funny, but it would also be pretty bad. :?

Whenever I see this on the thread list, I giggle xD. Then, when I go into it, I go into partly a heart attack by how funny it is <_< Because, for a second, I thought Choak was srs cat

I still have my Dreamcast buried somewhere in my basement ._. I also still have the actual Ping Pong System from like, the mid 1900's or so. xD

this topic wouldnt even exist without her.

she said that tghe wshite characters beat up and CRUCIFY the others. WHAT?!

And that her kids were black. No Duh. her kids must be like 30 since her wrinkled balloon talks like a 70 year old.

pft i didnt realize it until the kk periwinkle was just brought up!

nice dragons BTW

Really, I started thinking about it the first time I saw them in the game. Thanks about the dragons comment. What happened to yours?

omg, racist wat the ****!

Thieves are brown because its LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trolls are black because they hide in dark places!!so they blend in!! they do look like shadow creatures you know!!!

Dan makes fun of a lot of things in the game, but would never racist!

but that wont stop him from making fun of the terminator 8-):lol:8-)