Sign in to follow this  
Professor Choak

Castle Crashers IS racist!!!!!

In the video about 43 seconds in the red knight has a bubble round whats that about? I think the orange one does just before but is just off screen.

i dunno.

But first of all, we arent beating up black ppl, where beating up ppl in brown LEATHER! and only because THEY HIT US FIRST! THEY ARE THIEVES, BTW! lol.

AND WE BEAT UP THE BLACK FURRY THINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE MONSTERS MADE OF FUR AND ARENT EVEN PPL AND THEY HIT S US FIRST! man....that lady in the vid doesnt know what shes talking about.

Cut her some slack. She's an elderly Black woman that grew up in a time of heated and open racism. Some things are a little hard to get over if you were born directly into those circumstances. Do I agree with her? Not in the slightest. Be that as it may, it's equally insensitive to verbally thrash this woman to no end because she strongly believes Dan Paladin is The Behemoth's Strom Thurmond (I'm not saying you kids are verbally thrashing her but the cats on YouTube s.a.h. were). Before you start calling someone silly or ignorant, try thinking about where they're coming from first. And if their idea sounds ridiculous afterward, then you can make fun of them as long as you see fit. Have a good day. :)

BTW ^^^ That's not even funny.

lol, im not calling her ignorant, or stupid. just the idea of it being racist.

Not pointing any fingers here, man. I make fun of racism all the time. I grew up around it on the receiving end. It wasn't exactly fun and it made me an abrasive individual for a long enough time. But I grew up and I think it's time that everyone else did too.

alright, sorry. All caps and stuff, my bad. shoulda realized that an elderly black woman was just misunderstanding, and thats not her fault.

Guest Xyconaut

people love to play the victim all the damned time,I deal with people like this on a daily basis of all races,one of them had the logic to conclude that we're a racist company that despises all blacks due to disconnecting her services after 3 months of non payment,of course ending every other one of her sentences with,"but I dont want special treatment cause im black." what the love kind of reasoning is that? to think that is one thing,but to utter it as an excuse for not being able to pay your damn cable bill? truly the mind of an individual who is not all there mentally.

:ninja:

Hey guys, I think the jokes run out at this point. I'm not entirely sure that it was hilarious to begin with, but nonetheless, I'll be locking this up.