Sign in to follow this  
johnny

Some doodling in Flash and Test Art of mine, Music also

I'm sorry, but they freak me out quite a bit...

Nonetheless, it's good to see that you're using a sort of skeleton to draw that Mario character. Just improve a little bit on the form, and I'm sure you'll get better at this in no time!

No, wait... I didn't mean they were bad, I meant the carrot, and the muffin, that just you know... freaked me out. :)

hahaha yeah I kinda just made some random ones messing around.

I think it's a good first start personally. It's one thing to sit back and criticize work, it's another to put your work out there and take that criticism, and I applaud you for it. I hope you continue your creative passion!

People think artists are born with talent. I think they're born with passion, and they turn that into a skill.

Happy drawing! :)

Thanks man. Yeah I basically work in Flash and make music for fun. I don't do it for glory. If it gives others a couple of laughs or they like pieces of music I've made or even give me their opinions its a cool thing.

pretty good! Good luck in your flash travels!

I'm sure not having much :roll:

Keep working at it man. Flash is not at all an easy process. I don't know much at all and I suck at animating and artwork but I'm willing to teach anyone to learn the basics or as much as I know. If you're looking at something more advanced like making games that takes a while I'm sure.