Sign in to follow this  
Guest maspoonistoobig

why is the "rubber handle" so special

Guest maspoonistoobig

if im not mistaken the rubber handle is the one you get for beating the game right? the one with the red wolf on it. its also called the "flaming sword" ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GRAB IT AFTER THE LAST BOSS IS DEAD! why is it so special??

no you are mistaken the rubber handle is also called the bloodstained sword its not what you get for beating the game no one knows how to actually get it but it does exist i have it (it was given to me by a friend who got it from a friend who...you get the point) it looks like the sword in the first group of weapons but its handle is different.

I read somewhere it was a really rare drop form the Skeletons in the marsh on Insane only. I'd like to get there, but the Desert sucks. Big Time.

Anyways, they are two separate blades we are talking about. The Wolf Blade is also a cloth handle, not a rubber handle. The Rubber-Handled Sword, or the "Bloodstained Sword", looks EXACTLY like the sword used by Stove Face in the Full Moon level, but with some slight, noticeable changes. I'm willing to call it a "Shiv" instead, as it's a shorter name to use, AND it kinda does look like a make-shift blade from stuff found around a prison :lol:

I read somewhere it was a really rare drop form the Skeletons in the marsh on Insane only. I'd like to get there, but the Desert sucks. Big Time.

:

dude. all u need is a red knight and a fencer/industrialist.

me as a red and my frinend bs000 as his blue knight raped the sand lv first time through. but with blue and like lv 80 industrialist it took a few times. but once i got to lv 99. we went threw it with a potion to spare each. soo yeah. insane modes beatable. u just need the right companions.

:

dude. all u need is a red knight and a fencer/industrialist.

me as a red and my frinend bs000 as his blue knight raped the sand lv first time through. but with blue and like lv 80 industrialist it took a few times. but once i got to lv 99. we went threw it with a potion to spare each. soo yeah. insane modes beatable. u just need the right companions.

But eventually one would want to beat it with every character, no? I would. Maybe you wouldn't and that's perfectly cool.

:

Dude, all you need is a Red Knight and a Fencer/Industrialist.

me as a Red and my friend, bs000, as his Blue Knight raped the sand level first time through, but with Blue Knight and level 80 industrialist it took a few times. But once I got to level 99, we went threw it with a potion to spare each. So, yeah. Insane mode's beatable, you just need the right companions.

I'm using my Red Knight. Beetles don't stand still and go shock-skeleton upon his splash. I also never said it was impossible, I just had bad luck with when I got knocked down. It also doesn't mean the Desert doesn't suck. It still does... :lol:

The only thing special about it, is honestly nothing. Not that good stats, and really not all that cool looking. If you are looking for a good, rare weapon, go for a King's Scepter. Plenty of people are trading it. I am, for one. But don't spam me with friend requests ._. They get annoying.

The RH Sword, is only rare, that's all. Once you have it, you notice how NOT COOL it is...So you basically asked and typed for nothing.

And remember, kids, it's only a game.