Sign in to follow this  
ShiSha

Thief with X .. forget it

Hey guys ^^

Some people were talking about the RH sword and that it should be under the X in front of the shooting thief after u finished the game .. just 4 fun i went to him and had a funny bug , he couldn't hit me , so i decided to dig around .. i did it around 10 minutes to make sure there is nothing ^^ so i can tell u under the X is nothing ^^

Atleast in normal mode xD insane is to hard for me i'm alone T.T xDD

Edit : i killed the endboss again to let me kill from the archer at the party , when u get killed this window at the lift site pops up what always appers when u killed a boss .. maybe a clue ? O.o

Edit : The King always trys to ran very quickly out of the door after he brought the clown in , can players go throw the door is well when they're faster then the king ? cuz he closes the door ..

when the game first came out people tried this and nothing happened... also you dont need to people to do it, theres a little bubble under the arch of the arrows that leaves you enough room to dig RIGHT on the x

he did?

prove it.

He mentioned it earlier that they just used some of the graphics in the room over again and forgot to take out the "x" it wasn't really a prank as much as it was an accident.

And, since a Mod said this, this is law.

BOO YAH! GLITCH LAYIN' THE SMACKETH DOWN!!! :lol: Get your agility up all the way and try and beat him out the door just to see what happens and let us know. I know you can't hit the King to make him drop the scepter. I tried several times to no avail. So maybe you can beat him out the door and more nothing will happen.