Sign in to follow this  
Sandmonkey

Update

I want to say that though everyone in the forums are highly anticipating the new update, some can't wait at all ;) , and we'd like to thank you, The Behemoth, for not only making a great game, but updating it by listening to the community, and working on it as fast as you can!

We all appreciate what you guys (and girl) are doing to make our experience funner with your games!You guys are truly different from other companies, while others think of the $$, you think of the community.

Thanks a bunch!

The Behemoth Forums

P.S.

The members in the forums are

OVER9000.gif

Can't wait for a fully working online experience. My buddies and I all want to start Crashing Castles on insane mode instead of the game just crashing.

Now just need to wish for some free DLC >.>

I want to say that though everyone in the forums are highly anticipating the new update, some can't wait at all ;) , and we'd like to thank you, The Behemoth, for not only making a great game, but updating it by listening to the community, and working on it as fast as you can!

We all appreciate what you guys (and girl) are doing to make our experience funner with your games!You guys are truly different from other companies, while others think of the $$, you think of the community.

Thanks a bunch!

The Behemoth Forums

P.S.

The members in the forums are

OVER9000.gif

we certainly appreciate that, and we appreciate you guys (and gals) above all. keep on being awesome!

:arrow:

kelly

ps. you got me ALL excited that we were over 9000 members.. but no. :cry: sadly we are not. now if you each go out and get two friends to join.... :D