Sign in to follow this  
King of Norse

castle crashers an space invaders!

hahaha i just thought of this....any one see the resemblance in the desert end section with the first sight of the hominids, the way the ship moves is just ...if not exactly like the classic space invaders.... just thought i might make an observation

if that was the goal.... props to behemoth

He means it's a little bit on the over-sized end of the spectrum. Personally, As long as it doesn't screw up my reading, I don't care about it. Bigger screws up reading. Yours, just a tad bit big. Try using one of the Signature-based bars for your gamercard. Small, clean, and after choosing the right color, flashy.

And I never noticed this. Ever.

A lot better actually. Thanks for doing that :D

Also, if I came off bad when saying I didn't see the resemblance, sorry. I just don't notice that kind of a pattern in the ship's movements :|

haha thnx.... nahh to mee it didnt sound off bad. lol...but i mean the ship starts up high...then goes left to right coming lower every pass....and shooting directly down(granted its shooting aliens, but they die instantly soo close enuf) just like in space invaders.

I didn't get what you meant untill you actually explained the Space Invaders thing xD

Behemoth might have intented this, who knows.....They might have also meant for the Coneheads to be KKK <_< Lol...