Sign in to follow this  
Gromulus

need response please quickly!!

hello, its me again, sorry i have been so inavctive so long, but i had school, well you all know it :)

the point is

i might buy an xbox, its just that im not sure will CC run on it (take note i never had an xbox before

the xbox im going to buy is an 180, and ithink CC only runs on 360, i truly hope someone will tell me im wrong please quick response

Your post is confusing. What exactly is an xbox 180? What I do know is that if you have an Xbox 360, an Xbox live account and 1200 MS points, you can download Castle Crashers.

ok thanks alot

darn it i was hoping it might run on this oone, and yes i know 180 is an older model but like i said i don't know much about this

and i do say, there is alot of people here since CC relese (last time i've been here)

well cheerios fellows and girlows(wait what?)

anyways thanks a bunch and i think i'll go away again like last time, i'm sad

ok thanks alot

darn it i was hoping it might run on this oone, and yes i know 180 is an older model but like i said i don't know much about this

and i do say, there is alot of people here since CC relese (last time i've been here)

well cheerios fellows and girlows(wait what?)

anyways thanks a bunch and i think i'll go away again like last time, i'm sad

dude its just an xbox it was never called an 180 it was xbox then it was xbox 360

Since the Xbox 360 was called a "360" some people refer to the orginal XBOX, Black and green one, to the Xbox 180.

No, CC will not run on a "180" For it does not even have a marketplace, I believe.

CC is not a disc game.