Sign in to follow this  
Vexx Phantom

please help my file was deleted :'(

i would like to say that castle crashers is a good game but it has reset my account 2 times already i would enjoy playing it more if i didnt have to worry if i am just wasting my time doing all this working to lvl up my character, just to be deleted again. could you please give me my characters back? check my file because i put in alot of work to get him to that lvl, and in a matter of seconds he was deleted.

my username is Vexx Phantom

i had all the arena characters exept the pesant and i had a lvl 51 green knight which was the fle that was deleted, then i made a new one and i had a lvl 22 blue knight. which was also deleted last night 10/14/08

please help me and send me a message either here or on xbox live.

please tell me

- why this happeneds

-when will you reply (if you even read this)

- when will it be fixed thank you and happy castle crashing!

It's a bug in the game. The title update is supposed to fix it, but they don't have a set release date on when it will come out. I'm lucky so far... None of my files have been deleted. It is a known, and common issue though. Don't know if the update will allow you to retrieve save files, probably not. :(

The TU is almost at Microsoft for certification. The Behemoth is currently testing their build to see if everything works the way they intend it to, and if everything works, to Microsoft it goes. Certification though can range from a couple of weeks to a couple of months. Hopefully it won't take longer than a month, but you never know with Microsoft.

try this:

sign out and then back into your profile from the main menu of CC. If you haven't played yet on the reset profile this may work, but you will likely have to do this every time until the Title Update, which will correct this problem altogether. Another thing to try is transferring the licenses for the game on XBOX.com, if you somehow switched your xbox.

you can always check your data is there or not in "Player Statistics" from the main menu.

hope that helps, and sorry that this occurred.

:arrow:

kelly

try this:

sign out and then back into your profile from the main menu of CC. If you haven't played yet on the reset profile this may work, but you will likely have to do this every time until the Title Update, which will correct this problem altogether. Another thing to try is transferring the licenses for the game on XBOX.com, if you somehow switched your xbox.

you can always check your data is there or not in "Player Statistics" from the main menu.

hope that helps, and sorry that this occurred.

:arrow:

kelly

^^^ What Kelly said here is your best bet^^^

Have you tried connecting online? If so, I've heard that that is a good way to up the chances of data loss. If you have not tried connecting, then I have no idea how to help. I truly am sorry for your loss.

I don't really know of many solutions to this, but to prevent losing game data...

:!: Go to your player statistics when ever you boot up castle crashers or quit a game, if you don't have money, your characters, or any other items DO NOT START A GAME, once you start one, the game will save and your data will be lost.

:!: If your data isn't shown from the player statistics screen, try some of the solutions Kelly mentioned.

:!: Do not accept any game invites while in a game.

Hope that helps, can you do me a favor and click on my baby dragons? Lol.