Sign in to follow this  
B36D

the devs playing cc

cool after the TU all the devs should play as a celebration. did you get any special thing in the game for being a dev or a mod?

of course we do!

after the TU, we'll try to do some fun scheduled things with you folks! suggestions?

:arrow:

kelly

What about asking Microsoft to help make an event?

I've seen other games advertising about being able to play of the devs of some games on the 360s dashboard and the site.

Example: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/cal ... evelopers/

Maybe something like that.

Do things like, an arena tournament set up on this site, with some type of reward for the winners. Also, have developers play 4 person co-op with members of the forums. Other stuff like that would be amazing. :D

Devs get the Banhammer, they have the choice of a tiny little measly shiv that makes enemies poof in mid air. Or they can choose a huge "Banhammer" that does the same thing...Of course, Irony is always a funny thing, so the shiv would be a funny thing <_

cool after the TU all the devs should play as a celebration. did you get any special thing in the game for being a dev or a mod?

I'll be playing more with the Title Update is released.

And no we don't get anything special, it would be cool though!

of course we do!

after the TU, we'll try to do some fun scheduled things with you folks! suggestions?

kelly

I really like that idea kelly.

I really do.

(psst, I got dibs on first to play Danp)

I'll be playing more with the Title Update is released.

And no we don't get anything special, it would be cool though!

And why won't you add me :cry:

Unless you involve some sort of new content, the only things I can think of are Insane runs. Maybe the winners of some contest can get early access to the chainsaw before the masses do? ;)

I WAS on the Arena for a while, but then my friends brought me to Halo 3 to do some achievements from their TU. We had fun. I got headshot happy with a sniper. People hated me. We laughed a lot. I got education come in, I had to disallow myself the 360 on weekdays.

they should have like all mods and devs make a party and ppl can join :D.

or maybe all the devs and all the mods could have a race to see who can beat the game first :D (online 4 player i mean ;) )

of course we do!

kelly

Definitely Arena Tournaments...winner gets figurines.