IcedPea

Find people to play CC with here!

Guest Eternal54

My tag is Eternal54. Look me up, send an invite, im always down to game. :)

Guest ALR96

I need help with insane mode plz, i am currently at flowery fields.

Stats

Character- Red knight

Level- 99

Weapon- Fishing spear

Pet- Hawkster

Gamertag- LiveNReloaded08

It is currently 5:30am where i am at now but i will be on all day

P.S. If you send any messages/friend requests please mention that you are from the forums and you will help with Insane Mode.

Guest gamingangel

Hi! Join GamingAngels.com on August 2nd as we host a double-header: Left4Dead and Castle Crashers! We’ll start up at 6pm Eastern with Left4Dead, which will continue to run for most of the night. Castle Crashers will start a little later on, at 7pm Pacific.

GamingAngels has lots of goodies to give away from our Box of Goodness. So please join us and the ladies from GamerBeauties as we host multiplayer rooms for both of these great games.

Here are the gamertags to look for!

Left4Dead - starts 6pm Eastern

Twinkletoez79, germesdefille, m3gamantastic, Nurse TZA, Psycho Satanico, GB GunpwdrNLace, xCHICKAMUNGUSx, smatchiemo

Castle Crashers - starts 7pm Pacific

Yuki no Kokoro, GamingAngel, GB Uncertain, Rawr itz Nicole, SuperChiick, KrystalineDream

Hope to see you there!

Trina ^_^

Guest UndeadWraith

If anyone needs Help finishing the game with a Character I can help.I have a Thief around 30 and Red knight level 70-ish.

Gamertag is Wraith of Dark.

Guest Just2Awesome

yeah im playing insane on the theives forrest

the time is well right now or any other time because im usually on and playing CC

im a gray knight level 37

so add me hit me up.

JusT2xAwEsOmE

Guest Disko Fish

I need someone with a level 25+ character who they haven't beat the game with yet. I still need to beat the game with my level 31 Red Knight.

Guest lv.99 grey knight

Im looking for some people to play castle crashers with if you need help with insane mode i have a lv.99 grey knight and if you need help to finish the game i have lower level characters my name is chris and im only 13 years old. add me my gamertag is Hardy21. i also share this profile with my sis.

Damn it's been awhile since I've been on haha

Anywho, I'm up to play so send me an invite anytime today I'll prob be on till like midnight so yeah haha.

GT: ixxChucklesxxi

Guest J Watz
There's nothing in your sig ATM, unless you meant its your username :)

Apparently my sig broke lol.

My GT is J Watz x518x

I got a lvl 72 Red, 43 Skelly, 38 Green, 13 Grey(DLC), 10 Orange, 3 Barb, and the rest are 1s.

Guest lv.99 grey knight

i am looking for a couple more people to play castle crashers with i can help with insane mode or help beat the game on regular difficulty

Im pretty much up for anythingg. Just add me. Gtagg is in Sigg. Mostly looking for insane, but if you need help beating the game then Im up for that too.

Ill be on for quite some time. So just FR me and INV me too game. Make sure you tell me your from the forums. ;)

Guest Meetwod

I'm looking for people to play insane with! Just Add me. My gamertag is meetwod. You can pm me too if you'd like. Just say ur from the forums of course. I have yet to beat insane so your help would be much appreciated. Im actually about to play right now :D

Wanna Play Insane Mode Anyone?

1. Barbarian Level 80

2. Red Knight Level 99

3. Blue Knight Level 43

Can Play Until 7:45 EST. (Ontario, Canada)

Guest fablehero

hey i need some help getting the drudic night if anyone could help please put your GT and i will contact you

p.s. i have just started working on the thief so there will be quite a few levels

thanks

:D

Need Help With Insane, Anyone That Doesn't Play, Red Knight, Orange Knight, and Industrialist.

Currently At: Lava World.

Contact ASAP

10:00 Pm EST (Ontario, Canada)

Guest tenplusfour

i need help right now with the wizard castle interior

gt= blu3strip3

Well, since the Necromancer Pack has renewed interest in playing the game, I thought I'd start hosting some nightly Insane and Normal 4 player mayhem.

Feel free to add my Gamertag (Chromatic Flame) if you're up for some 4 player fun. Just make sure to say you're a member of the forums. I'll be starting these up sometime around 8 or 9pm EST.

Hey, I'm wanting to finally get my Gold Skull!

Bwahahaha.

Ahem. I usually play Industrialist but I can also run with Red Knight or the King.

GT: Devonathan

Guest biomechanika

I'd love to do a fresh insane run. Let's get a four-player run started. :D

Anyone wanna play? Its August 29, at 9:01 AM here.

I'll play! :) I'll add you. Is your GT your username? If not, PM or reply back.

Edit: TheNewZoidberg got off. So if anyone wants to play, it's Saturday, August 29th and 9:41AM over here.

Guest mikeut2k3

GT: dz Ys

I have been playing INSANE with my wife and we are currently on industrial castle. I play a level 50 Blue Knight and she plays a level 68 Red Knight. She only has the Red Knight, so I am looking for other players to compliment our party.

We can start INSANE new with you if you like. Also, If you insist on using a Blue Knight, I can use my level 83 Bear instead or 99 Ninja(although the Ninja isn't that good).

Please let me know if you are up for it!