IcedPea

Find people to play CC with here!

Guest iminsanexx

Hey guys, new to the forums here, and semi-new to the game. I got the game 3 days ago and just can't stop playing. I....

Have a level 31 Green Knight, maxed out agility, working on my defense and magic. My time is 9:43 PM right now, probly not gonna play tonight, but if you add me or I add you, I'll play with you tomorrow. I'm looking for people to help me with the story. I currently have (counting right now :lol: ) 26 pets and 42 weapons. My friends of course helped me rank up and stuff, but I need mooore help! Hahah. My GT is KemicalEnigma. So go ahead and add away people! :lol:

Guest YOSHis as5as5iN

I'm Looking for some people to do the whole story mode with me. Starting at lvl 1.

If you want to add my GT: YOSHis as5as5iN

Guest somerandomguy09

Hey people I'm a noob to all of this. But its really fun :lol: (When I said i was a noob it doesn't mean I'm bad Im okay at the game actually :roll: ) I got the game yesterday and couldn't stop playing. :D I just got my new xbox live account to so If you want to add me my gamer tag is somerandomguy91 here is a list of games i have for xbox.

*Skate

*Guitar Hero World Tour

*Left 4 Dead

*Castle Crashers

*N+

Starwars The Force Unleashed

Tomb Raider Underworld

and a couple others but I usually play the ones with stars.

Guest rankcanine

Ill be on Xbox live most of the night watching movies but hit me up if you wanna play Castle Crashers then feel free to hit me up.

my gamertag is Rankcanine.

Guest Zamtheuniman

Feb. 28 2009

@ Around 10 pm EST

I need someone's help to get the All You Can Quaff Achievement :(

and that win 40 duels.

-EpicROFLCakez

Guest ShiggitySchwaa

I am always either playin H3 or CC almost every night right now I'm on its about 11 pm pacific. I have a lvl 99 electric and a 36 flamer. I'm down for whatever you wanna do i have all pets and most all weaps if needed.

GT= ShiggitySchwaa

Yoshi is right. I have every weapon in the game. I will give them all to you if you help me beat the game with one of my chraceters. You will use your highest level charecter and i will use my charecter i want to beat the game with.

My gamer tag is stealthX21

P.S. If you want any of these weapons you have to message me Im not going to message you.

Guest BlueKnight025

Time: 10:07

Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hey y'all! I'm new to the forum, and I am lookin' to level up my Ice Knight, my Grey Knight, and my Flame Knight. I've beaten the game with a friend already, but I wanna beat it normally to get the achievement. Get @ me if you wanna play! My GT is my username. C U @ CC!

Guest xcrazyliciousx55

I'll beat it with you. I wanna try to level my barbarian, my Ice Knight or my Eskimo. Send me an invite. gamertag is XJonny HopkinsX

Guest BlueKnight025

Cool! I'm just leveling up my Orange Knight and my Grey Knight for right now... hope to add you soon!

Guest jdev

Looking to go through Insane Mode with someone. Try as I may on my own, I cannot get past the thieves forest. So, anyone looking to go through insane mode feel free to shoot me a message, XBL: thejdev

Im going to be on Friday night, maybe around 11:00 PM till 12:30. I am trying to beat the game with my Red Knight. Hes only Level 10 so who ever is going to join I hope you don't mind starting close to the begining.

Gt: FuocoFire

Hope to see someone there. :)

Guest BlueKnight025

I finished the game, but here's my real prob...beating the game on insane, and getting my levels up!

Hopefully you guys add me so that we can throw down!!! I love this game with a passion!!! I even made ringtones!

Guest Liljequist

Hi

5:22P.M.

march 12 2009

And i was wandering if Somone can help me get the ninja and som other charaters...

Gamertag: Liljequist

Just add me or message me my mic brock and i dont got my controller so im playin with the drum controller so plz help Ty. :D:ninja::ninja:

o and my mic broke but i could hear u

Guest Erocku

Gamertag: TheErocku

Time: 6:00PM CST

Looking to unlock some characters or just level some up.

Guest ss4keef

My Gamertag is K R PARKES.

add me please

i'm in gmt time zone (UK)

Currently 12:48am

Guest Kerozeni

Hey y'all!

I just finished my first playtrough on story mode with a maskless gray knight..It's now level 28 iirc and I'm now looking to bring him to xbox live and maybe try out the insane mode with a few people..

I don't have any friends playing the game so if you'd like let me know.

GT : Kerozeni

Hey y'all!

I just finished my first playtrough on story mode with a maskless gray knight..It's not level 28 iirc and I'm now looking to bring him to xbox live and maybe try out the insane mode with a few people..

Hey Kerozeni! Welcome to the forums! I would not mind doing insane mode with you, I am beginning to give up hope of soloing insane mode. Maybe one day.....

But anyways, I can be on sometime tomorrow night. Not tonight though. ;)

Guest Kerozeni
Hey y'all!

I just finished my first playtrough on story mode with a maskless gray knight..It's not level 28 iirc and I'm now looking to bring him to xbox live and maybe try out the insane mode with a few people..

Hey Kerozeni! Welcome to the forums! I would not mind doing insane mode with you, I am beginning to give up hope of soloing insane mode. Maybe one day.....

Alright, I will add you to my friends list.

Do you think it's do-able at level 28 ?

Hey y'all!

Alright, I will add you to my friends list.

Do you think it's do-able at level 28 ?

Hmmm....

It depends on what technique you use. If you are a great enemy juggler, you will be able to do it just fine. The main thing with Insane is: DON'T GET HIT.

Once you get to the Marsh, at level 99, it takes 2 hits until you are dead. Some people have beaten insane before they reach level 60, but level 28 is not a bad level to start out with. I started at level 13. :)

Guest Kerozeni

Yeah well I think I do just fine with juggling but since I've only been playing on my own I couldn't really relate or compare to know what a good enemy juggler is..

We'll have to see :P

But in my story mode playtrough I only died 4 or 5 times and used about 15 potions tops.