IcedPea

Find people to play CC with here!

Hi, I too am looking to find friends to complete insane mode with...

my gametag is jreed1337. i live in california, but cant give a specific time ill be playing...

just add me (jreed1337) and lets play together!

i have all characters, weapons, and animals, so i can help with that if needed...

thanks!

Hey all, I'm just looking for non 256 to play with. I don't care what character you pick, but I would very much like to beat insane mode once with my industrialist (lvl 41) skull.

My highest level characters are:

King (71) skull

Red Knight (64) skull

Orange Knight (53) skull

Blue Knight (51) skull

Green Knight (50) skull

Feel free to add me, gamertag = my username :lol:

Hello I need someone to help me beat the game on regular mode so I can get the beekeeper it is currently 1:11 PM Pacific Standard time and I am willing to play at 6:00 Pacific Standard time, my gamertag is CAWservant

Guest The Brownthumb

I will play or help anyone with castle crashers including all animals, weapon trade, insane mode, and regular mode.

Gamertag is AI Hangman. :)

Guest Erocku

3.21.09 3:35PM CST

XBL = TheErocku

Looking for help with insane mode with my level 50-something red knight or help beating the game with my 20-something blue knight.

Guest CajunSamurai

Hey there newer guy here who would love to play with people while beating the game the first time around! My current character is a level 15 blue knight. My xbox live name is cajunsamurai84

Guest GreenCapDavid

yo GreenCapDavid here, just wondering if anyone help me unlock all the weapons in the game (including the Rubber Handled Sword) thx

it's currently march 26 at 8:39 eastern I'll be on till 'bout 9:30 and my gamer tag is GreenCapDavid, unfortunitly don't have a head set (it broke) and play as a lvl. 42 orange knight

(P.S. I'd be happy to help anyone beat the NORMAL campain)

Hey everyone! Long time no see! ^_^

Just to let you know, my gamertag is TriCEVEN, so add that if you want to play!

Oh! And send a message telling me who you are (mention that your from the behemoth forums aswell!^_^)

Guest Rogue257

Hey, just ask me to play whenever. My GT is the same as my username, and it's in my sig :D

Hey guys, I'll probably be on xbox live most of this weekend (First time in a while). I'm looking to beat the game on insane possibly and I need some people to play with. I would be using the red knight. Add or PM me if you wanna play GT: LoS 017

See you there!

Guest WinterCross

Hey guys was up! My Gamertag is KromeReptile, cant really put up specific times Ill be playing cause my playing times vary.

Anyway my highest lvl is 45 (open mask gray knight) but right now Im trying lvl up my Eskimo (current lvl 5) and Im looking for ppl to play insane mode with. :D

Guest Beldie50

I'm happy to help people out. My gamertag is Beldie50. I have three level 99s: The skeleton, Brute, and StoveFace, two of em that I beat on insane mode. I still havn't beaten the skeleton on insane mode, still, I will be happy to help you out. :D .

Most of my characters are still level 1,

If anyone wants to replay the game with any super low level characters, you can play with me :P

My gamertag: GutsnBrains

Most of my characters are still level 1,

If anyone wants to replay the game with any super low level characters, you can play with me :P

My gamertag: GutsnBrains

I'm playing with level one characters too. I hope we can play together.

my gamertag: scj705

Guest FusedSlayar

I play a level 88 blue knight.

If anyone wants to play, message me, my GT is my username.

Guest HughJeriolas

I'm always down with playin some castle crashers. I still need my medic achievement and I'm going to be playing level one characters this weekend. I also want to play insane some time soon here. Anyone interested in playing Add my Gamertag and send me a message saying castle crashers. Gamertag = Hugh Jeriolas

Guest Zhigh

I'd like to play some online.. I'm tired of playing with my brother...

lvl 40 red knight

Gametag- Zhigh

Guest killerwasp

hey looking for someone to start over with currently a lvl 12 red knight gammertag = killerwasp

Guest Zhigh

hey i can play with u =D i think i got a lvl 14ish somewhere

BTW if anyone wants to play with me, don't send the friend request to the gamertag I listed anymore, I'm making a new one so I'll send it to you if you sent me a friend request to the old one. So all friend requests to SCJ705 will be rejected.