IcedPea

Find people to play CC with here!

Guest Scr0ggins

Looking for some people to grind through insane with. lvl 40 red knight and 49 grey knight 2

Gamertag: Scr0ggins

Guest Miniboss

I'm down with playing CC with you guys. If you ever want to play with me just add me to your friends. Gamertag is in my sig.

hello ._. I considered this my last resort, I was hoping the live community would provide some fun, but alas all it is is people with 256's and people having massive level differences with everyone else. I like the games where everyone is at least around the same level.

So I offer a lvl 13 red if anyone wants to play =D I have no other characters except a 30something blue that was my first character and i beat the game with, everyone else is level 1.

Well I'm trying to beat the game on the Red Knight, who is level 3 but I will delete information on him if anyone wants to play level 1 new game with me.

OR:

I have a level 99 Orange Knight (didn't cheat with him) who I helped my brothers acount with a couple of guys. In that case he is perfect everything and still is not on insane mode :|

So I will play either game from New Game/Insane Mode

Messege me if Interested- R34P3R 0F D34TH 8-)

Guest Dorr200789

Looking to find a few other people to beat insane with. I have a level 99 Red Knight, a level 34 Barbarian, and a Level 99 King that I can play as in insane mode. Message me if interested.

Edit: My gamertag is Dorr200789.

Guest Derock2

i usually on and off xbox throughout the day so if anyone is insterested in playing, message me. my gamertag is Derock2. i've got a level 99 grey knight.

I'm up for normal or insane, I'll trade weapons (Rubber-Handled, Alien Ray Gun, etc), and whatever else! I'll even truck someone's level 1 through normal with a 99...maybe... The only problem is I'll only be on certain days before the school year starts back up. {see signature} I'll repost here and update my sig when I get on CC!

I'm up for some CC now. Someone add me and we'll play something. I'd prefer Insane but normal mode is fine too.

GT: AwNNeR 5

Guest steele

if anyone needs help with any boss on insane or regular mode just send me a profile my gt=steeldead racer

but im stuck on the last boss on insane mode with snakey

Guest ROFL_Copter

I was surfing the web and found this forum. Just got CC yesterday and now I know that I was missin out >.<

I'll be playin CC a lot for the next few weeks, so if anyone wants to play with me my gamertag is AbelFive

My main character is only level 25 (orange knight) so bear in mind that im not very far in the game.

Need a high lvl character to QUICKLY help my friend beat the 4 final bosses so she can unlock INSANE. Its about 6:30 here in ON, Canada. More local ppl would be preferred. But post if not too. ty

GT: InfamousKayy

Guest NGS Rizzen

Mostly looking for some low-level (possibly even 1) casual levelling, mostly for fun, I guess beating the game with various characters!

I don't have a mic currently but I might get one in the next few weeks. We're moving at the end of the month so I might be offline for a bit.

I have a level 20-22ish magic-focused King, a level 10 red knight and a bunch of level 1's ;).

Send me a friend request & message if you'd like to start a fresh game!

Gamertag: NGS Rizzen

I'll play at 7:30 PM To 10:00 PM Eastern Time. It is 4:59 PM Right now where I live.

I live in New Jersey.

Send me A friend Request and invite me to A Game.

Gamertag: YesStars Matt

Mic: Yes

See Ya Then.

Guest sagagoesrawr

I would be up for pretty much anything that doesn't involve being kicked from the lobby. My gamertag is the same as my username, and my characters range in levels from 1 to 69. My time zone is EST, but I could be found online at any time.

Guest PoPnFrEsh523

Looking for some people to play with. Just send me a friend request!

Just got crashers yesterday and I play anytime from 5 PM 11 PM EST. Only a few chars started so ready to play anything.

PoPnFrEsH523

Hello! I really want to experience some online action, but I don't wanna face those gay 256ers. I got the game 2 days ago.

User name is my gamertag. Its 5:03 PM here. USA. Send Friend request please :lol:

My top 3

Green Knight - 30

Thief - 15

Blue Knight - 7

Everyone Else - 1,2, or 3.

(P.S. I'm 13)

Guest NGS Rizzen

I got your friend request PoPn, but I was playing Halo with a friend at the time! We'll play one of these days and I'll send other people some invites too once our move is done :)

Guest J Watz

I just got into CC today and been playing it for the last like 4 hours. Got a lvl 12 grey knight (with the mask open) and I'm working on the orange knight at the moment whom I just started. If anyone wants to play online sent me a msg in game, my GT is in my sig.

Guest NGS Rizzen

There's nothing in your sig ATM, unless you meant its your username :)