IcedPea

Find people to play CC with here!

Guest TheCow

I have a level 38 (yeah yeah I know it's low) blue knight and I'm stuck on the boss at the end of the Thieve's Forest level.

If anyone can help, my gamertag is AHeald570.

When I get me internets working, and if tyndras isn't online at the time, I might need someone to help me with the game and leveling my soon-to-be red knight.

I think my gamertag will be 'General Chicken', 'FelKnight', or something.

Sooooo... I'll say when my internets are un-broken.

Guest Kayrac

need people to play insane with

currently using the fencer, on the desert, having problems with it, if your interested, my gamertag is Kayrac, friend request me!

Hey guys, I'm a Level 256 and I'm pretty bored, so if anyone needs help with any levels, leveling up, ect. IM me

:twisted: Tha Brute PWNZ ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

XD :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: XD

Hey guys, I'm a Level 256 and I'm pretty bored, so if anyone needs help with any levels, leveling up, ect. message me on live My Gamertag is: XxTheBehemothxX

:twisted: Tha Brute PWNZ ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

XD :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: XD

Screen shotted for great justice!

Lost all my CC data, so fresh start with my characters, normal mode for now, if anyone wants to play add me (I'm sick of all the leavers)

Gamertag: SirupyJD

sure i'll help

Gamertag:CastleHominidHD (completley random name :) )

Guest Xx n1tR0sH0t xX

Gamertag: Xx n1tR0sH0t xX

Reigon: UK

Current Time: 2.04 am (5 Hours (I think) Infront Of America)

Day: Sunday 15th Nov

Need help with Industrial Caslte and Lava World on Insane Mode! :D

Also willing to help anyone on Castle Crashers (Any/Every Level on Normal and Any/Every level up to Lava World on Insane)

Thanks!

- Xx n1tR0sH0t xX - :ninja:

Quick Edit: Sometimes my connection might annoyingly disconnect, so if I leave a game and go offline without saying anything i'll be back on in 5 minutes :D

Gamertag: Xx n1tR0sH0t xX

Reigon: UK

Current Time: 2.04 am (5 Hours (I think) Infront Of America)

Day: Sunday 15th Nov

Need help with Industrial Caslte and Lava World on Insane Mode! :D

Also willing to help anyone on Castle Crashers (Any/Every Level on Normal and Any/Every level up to Lava World on Insane)

Thanks!

- Xx n1tR0sH0t xX - :ninja:

Quick Edit: Sometimes my connection might annoyingly disconnect, so if I leave a game and go offline without saying anything i'll be back on in 5 minutes :D

If I manage to finish homework early enough, I'll make sure to take you up on this offer. I have a few characters in the right position to help out.

Guest Xx n1tR0sH0t xX

Sure send me a friend request/message in game

EDIT: I'm also in need of help with my theif character to complete the game so I can unlock the Nature Knight (Second coolest in my opinion with Necromancer top)

He's level 16 and i'm up to Marsh.

Thanks

------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I'm now up to Wizard Castle Interior for people who want to help me do it - I'm now level 99 too (Necromancer)

I was trying to get through insane solo with the Gray Knight 2 and I just cant seem to get through the second wave of necromancer. Help would be appreciated. PM me or message me on XBox Live to make a time :)

GT- oZ0NED 0UTo

Guest CoachProch
Looking for help unlocking characters in arenas, have the first three. GT: Coach Proch

Thanks -

Arena unlocks are only in single player.

opps, sorry.. guess I got some leveling to do

I played on melee arena against you the other day, Wootywootman. :lol: I'm EliteMr Bubbles, if anyone wants to add me. I'll try to take the invites as I can. School aside, of course. I'm just playing for leisure, not for any crazy unlocks or anything, but then and again, not just to frolic around in Flowery Field. I'm doing a few characters on insane mode in my spare time, none above level 45 as of yet. I got the game not too long ago, maybe about three weeks' time.

I'm always up for more serious insane mode players to have available on my friends list as I still have to get many of my characters their gold skulls. Maybe taking turns getting one another gold skulls or just cooping the whole game. GT: AwNNeR 5. If my friend list is full, message me on Xbox Live or on the forums.

Ok, who would like to castle crash on normal mode?

im a lvl 60 something blue knight. problem is though that i live in Sweden and with time zones and all it can get.... complicated to say the least. my time zone is GMT +01:00. some time like 7 or 8 pm is preferred. give me a pm and we can discuss time and date. oh and btw my gamertag is Fingerthing k?

Bye ;)

I'm more than willing to play a game of Castle Crashers on Normal difficulty right now. Just relax a bit, maybe talk, and just kick some balloon, if you're interested. Really, I am just about every day from 6 - 11 PM Central time on the weekdays, and whenever I'm on XBox LIVE on the weekends.