IcedPea

Find people to play CC with here!

I never find good randoms to play insane with so I'll try to find some people here.

I'm stuck on Flowery Field insane with level 63 Industrialist, and level 66 Gray Knight(those coneheads and they're stupid bombs)

Gamertag in signature.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

Gamertag: wardensharp

Looking for people to play on insane. 80ish Fencer and 65ish Minion. I'm stuck at DESERT -i keep getting SLAUGHTERED by the enemies that go underground and roll around. Also, I'm no pro, but I like to help other people on insane mode.

Message me on Xbox Live - lets do some insane crashin'.

Edited by WardenSharp

Gamertag: wardensharp

Looking for people to play on insane. 80ish Fencer and 65ish Minion. I'm stuck at DESERT -i keep getting SLAUGHTERED by the enemies that go underground and roll around. Also, I'm no pro, but I like to help other people on insane mode.

Message me on Xbox Live - lets do some insane crashin'.

Is it ok if I add you? lv 66 Gray and Industrialist

Edited by IndustrialKnight

PSN: WarofAres

Stuck on Marsh.

If possible, I'd like someone who beat the game (Horn) so I could go to either the Corn Boss/Flooded Temple instead.

Blue Knight Level 71. 

[Edit]: Insane mode. Kind of obvious and what not but I figured it'd be for the best to throw that out there.

Edited by Karkat

Im willing to play with any one. Just started out really. GT is Jdog1707

I'm gonna add you to friends if that's alright.

Oh sorry i accidently deleted your request (didnt know who you were) You can resend it, ill be glad to play!

PSN: WarofAres

Stuck on Marsh.

If possible, I'd like someone who beat the game (Horn) so I could go to either the Corn Boss/Flooded Temple instead.

Blue Knight Level 71. 

[Edit]: Insane mode. Kind of obvious and what not but I figured it'd be for the best to throw that out there.

Add yourname101

I've been considering buying CC off of Steam, but I'd only do it if I had people to play with at least semi regularly for a little while. Would anyone be interested? 

Edited by T Diamond

Hey guys, new to the forum.

I play on PSN.  My ID is GamingMisfit (just like the username).  My best at the moment is a level 47 Green Knight, I'm about to start playing insane mode.  I just want some other people to tag along with maybe, I play just about every day, really.  Feel free to send me a request, it's my main game atm.

Gamertag: KOPYKAT

I'm experienced but new account and new save, after I got some characters at a higher level I plan on making some YT videos for this game. I would prefer EU region over NA as I am English and the connection between us can sometimes get too silly to play.

P.s. I take it I cannot create threads due to being new here? good forum system, I respect it.

Hello fellow Castle Crashers, today I am here to see if anyone can help me beat insane mode on Castle Crashers. I have not unlocked the full map yet, in fact i just started the map i have beat the barbarian boss. I will be playing as my level 70 blue knight if someone decides to help me, thankyou.  :D

If someone has steam PLEASE PLAY WITH ME ON CASTLE CRASHERS My Steam ID is UNGAG ME PLEASE

The Real Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Please ungag me admin

=|FuG|= Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Just ungag me PLEASE

Just ungag me

OH S*** I MADE A MISTAKE

F****** SHUT UP ZOMBIE

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

UNGAG ME PLEASE ADMIN 

Well it's one of these names but if you want to play just add me

P.S Don't ask why I put these names

I'll be on this weekend February 8-9 from basically anytime on pacific time

Gamer tag- M80 Mars Jr

Message me if your game.

Need people to play castle crashers new game starting a new character PSN:Rewind SNiper add me asap

Lol i started a new game too. Ill add you this weekend :D if anyone else wants to add me.....PSN:draven_mlg_pro

hello anyone , I need help compleating the game with fire knight (orange whatever) I'll be on today and tomorrow send me a Xbox message at D34TH BANANA saying Castle crashers.

I wanna start playing Insane mode with Skeleton who is level 46 to earn my first gold skull. I never tried to do insane mode until NOW!

Here is my GT: Derekis