IcedPea

Find people to play CC with here!

PSNID Username :D

Looking for help clearing levels and such will be on mostly all from 9:00 am to like 5:00 if possible

Will also need help leveling Blue Knight (Level 1) trying to get Industrialist. I am fairly new top character is a level 26 Barbarian (I beat wizard but didn't fully clear all levels) See you on PsN :D

LF Co-Op players for Insane. I'm using a level 45 Hatty at the moment, and I've solo'd up until the end of Thieve's Forest, but can't get passed it with my current level. 

PSN ID - AccusationsFly

Barrcode87. Add me please I can't find a team that has mics and will cooperate. Playstation 3. My wife usually plays it with me so if I can get 2 people that would be cool

Hey guys, I need help with the Arena Master achievement. If you also need it or are willing to help, message me (Jamma003, XBLA only).

Of course, im always up for a story playthrough as well.

Im in the UK, online from 4pm to 6pm on weekdays and 12pm to 6pm on weekends!

Cheers :D!

Edited by Jamma003

Hello.

So, Desert level on insane seems impossible to beat solo. Looking for someone who can help beat it in coop or totally skip it. I beat all levels before it solo without any problems but this is too hard for me. Already made about 20 tries and best i can do is to get to battle with 2 bugs and many soldiers before boss.

Psnid: vanslayder

look for people how still play cc on the 360 my gamer tag is halo bevh well be on all day today and tomorrow 

its is the may 10, time is 11:36 am here 

would love to make new cc friends ^_^

I need help with beating the game with some of my other characters so i can unlock new ones :D I've already beat the game with Hatty (its a level 33 now) GT is same as username. Tell me ur from here and ill invite you. It'd be good if there could be 3 of us (me, and two others) and I am on Xbox.

Edited by Zumbee4life

I need help with beating the game with some of my other characters so i can unlock new ones :D I've already beat the game with Hatty (its a level 33 now) GT is same as username. Tell me ur from here and ill invite you. It'd be good if there could be 3 of us (me, and two others) and I am on Xbox.

I'll help you, gt - xderpysquid11x

I can play from 11am-3pm or 8pm-11pm Pacific

I can help you if you need  Gt; BeatsByDay

Im on 

Tuesday - 1 pm - 11 pm

Wednesday - 9 am  - 1 pm 

Guys i need help here,I buyed Castle Crashers on my X360,But i can't find two of the DLCs on the marketplace,Necromantic DLC and King DLC,Someone please help?

Guys i need some help here,I know that its not about "Find people to play CC w/ you" But i really need help,I can't find some of the 4 DLCs on the X360 marketplace,(They're Necromantic DLC and King's DLC) I searched on the internet,But i din't find anything to help me,Someone please?

You have to message me on Xbox. we arent in the same time zones and i dont check here all the time.

You have to message me on Xbox. we arent in the same time zones and i dont check here all the time.

I can't play now, since I no longer have XBL Gold. Sorry about that.

Hey, my name is KC and I am in Chicago on PSN and my screen name is dA_rEaLeSt_Dp. I am looking for someone to play CC with. I have a couple high level characters (in the 40s and 50s) but I'm fairly new to the game. I would love to play in a 3 or 4 player game. I want to level up my lower level players and just mainly have fun in a multi-player setting. I'm usually on between 830 pm and midnight weekly...longer on weekends. I'm a teacher and a coach so I don't play much during the morning or afternoon (unless it's a holiday), so please add me and let's get a game or two in.

Guest mattja1998

Need some people to play insane with me. I'm a level 78 blue knight. Thanks :) GT is mattja1998 so hmu anytime and I'll message when I'm on.

Guest mattja1998

Level 78 blue knight looking to beat insane mode hmu my GT is mattja1998