IcedPea

Find people to play CC with here!

Alright, I'm flipping out here. I tried 7 times and I can't do it. I just can't do Lava World. The last time was the first time I got to the dragon at the end and I didn't even damage him before dying. I was having trouble getting past the skeletons and after I beat them I was happy because I thought the level was over...wrong. I didn't expect the volcano mim boss and lost to him the first time fighting him. Beat the skeletons, beat the volcano and thought "Ugh thank god! finally I beat this level....wrong." There were a bunch more little dragons to fight and I almost died to them and THEN...AGAIN I said "For god sake! I think I finally beat it!" Get to the gold wheel. "YES! It's OVER!" I said after playing the level the 7th time. Wrong again. Big dragon. It killed me in an instant and quite frankly, I do NOT have the patience to go through that again by myself and risk losing....for the 8th time. I need someone preferably of a high level to just help me get through it in no time, to breeze straight through it and give me CPR when I die :). Can someone please help? I only need the help for this level. I'm on right now and I'll continue to be on till 5:40 eastern time ( for the next half hour) so if someone could please help me in that time frame, thanks. GT is in my sig.

EDIT: I'm off now but I'll be back on later tonight in a few hours so if anyone still wants to help me, please send me a message or something to play later tonight.

Guest Carvillas

hey, I just want to beat the game and mess around a bit, gamertag is EAMONNOMGFTW. BYEH

Hey, I'm looking for some people to clear the game on all characters with, I had beaten the game 8 times before and all my stuff got wiped, I've now finished it in like 4 or 5 characters. After i finish the game on all characters I will be trying to find people for insane mode, so if you want to play, add TruSharpShooter on XBL

NO 256'S! ONLY LEGIT CHARACTERS!

Guest Crasher95

Hey my gamertag is Disnigj and if you need help or want to play insane mode on CC you can add me to the list of friends. My main is a level 64 currently :)

'Aight guys, my GamerTag is xBlazeUK. :ninja: Add me if you wanna shot at Insane Mode, the rest is a bit too easy for me :P I've got a couple of level 40's and a level 30, the rest of my characters are level 5 - 15. :P Most of my guys have full agility and defense, so I can help you out for pretty much anything. :D

Anyone wanna play around 12:00 pacific time today just pm me or reply to this post.

I need somone to help me beat insane mode I have a level 79.

Gamertag: Battlinguncle

Hey everybody, currently, i'm at work fixing computers and haven't had a repair in a while, so i thought i'd take time to post this.To join, add the gamertag:

"insane mode cc". When you are added onto it's friends list you will be able to browse the friends list on it for other CC players, any account inactive for over a month will be kicked off the accounts friend list.

I will also make it so anyone can view the friends list if it gets full or something :P, and i will check for requests on it whenever i can

Add:insane mode cc

This is copy and pasted from my original post so don't harass me about it :P

Guest Trashcan Cronicles

anyone who's up for some CC just message me online, 'ADR3N4L1N3_RU5H'. Thanks

Guest Vin Diesel

GT: BDS Vin Diesel

Working on unlocking everything right now, then probably beating normal with everybody, then insane. Lemme know.

Guest rogerdoger70

Looking for people to play insane mode with, I'm at the very beggining, I got a lvl 99 Blue Knight and a lvl 56 Industrial Knight, I'd rather play as the Blue Knight, but I'm at the end of the game with my Industrial on normal so I'll play as him too.

My GT is, of course...

rogerdoger70

Guest XDevilDog93X

Hit me up with a message or somtin cause none of my friends play this game ._. my gamertag is XDevilDog93X

Guest kaos1337

heya, i'm looking for someone to play insane mode with... i'm stuck at the troll boss :|

my gamertag is kaos1337

lvl 68 green knight

just add me on xboxlive

Guest RawrRawrPocket

Wazzup, looking for people to play Castle Crashers with along with any other games I have =p. Gamertag is in the sig. :o

Guest Dimp

I have a lvl 30 Grey Knight. I have only beat normal, starting to work on insane atm. I'm actually sort of new to the whole XBox Live thing, so give me time!!! This has been my fav XBox game so far however, love playin it.

Gamertag:

Dimplexic

Guest Sterlin22

Hi, im a newb just got the game today, i also got the cheap cheap cheap expansion. So far king = level 3 and the knight that has his helmet showing is level 5, i hate the knight with helmet showing >.< so ill be playing as one of the 4 colored ones for sure ( king is to old for me :P ), thx! im eastern time, its exactly mid night right now for me.

ooh lol and id like to play with some pplz

thank you

gamertag is Sterlin22

I just went through everyone on here who wanted to do insane from when this started and every single one gave up or moved onto other games.. some fans...

Guest Sterlin22

Looking for people who are willing to help me out on CC! I am having horrible problems doing lava world and the industrial castle, especially the industrial castle. So anyone whose willing to help me, please do so :). Im in eastern time, would like to do it around 4:30 to 6:00 or so PM tonight if you'd be able to help! My gamertag is Sterlin22.

Guest rogerdoger70

I'm going to start playing CC a little more now, I have been playing too much Oblivion and Prototype :lol: so I gotta get my mind off of them

Guest Bridger

Heyy everybody Im new to these fourms, im im looking for somebody or some people to help get through insane mode on my Orange Knight(lv 99) Send me friend request and ill be on most of today probably.

Guest bustledhedgeroh

Me and my roommate need someone to help us with insane.

we're a 54/55 green knight/industrialist. were stuck on the freaking lava world where the unbalanced fiery knights just spam their unblockable fire ball of bullshit every 3 seconds.

just played with 2 other guys online who were absolutely terrible going through all 5 potions while we still had 3-5 left

We are looking for one other skilled player to beat Lava world and the castle together.

GT = bustledhedgeroh

usually play late nights, probably won't be online until sunday/monday

Guest Drakus

Anyone who ever fells like plahing around Canadian timezones, hit me up:

SavageBloodclaw

Looking for achievements: key eye ess ess and objector and medic

Insane mode is truely insane!

Im currently at level 69 or something very close to that and I just got live. my Gamer tag is FuocoFire. I'm done school and currently do not have a Job so anytime in the next week is fine, just send me a message with the time you want to play and I will be there.

Guest T4kuan

Hey guys/girls, if you would like to add me, I'll play with whoever, I have a 61 blue, 52ish red, 30ish orange, 25ish green that can play insane.

GamerTag: T4kuan