Sign in to follow this  
emil

Weapons Preview!

This new update has made me more confused, now, the characters shown, the unlockable ones anyway, seem to have special ones, such as Bear with his fish, so I am wondering if each character has their own character specific weapons or am I over thinking this xP

This new update has made me more confused, now, the characters shown, the unlockable ones anyway, seem to have special ones, such as Bear with his fish, so I am wondering if each character has their own character specific weapons or am I over thinking this xP

What you're thinking makes sense. Maybe each starts with a weapon, but any character can weild any weapon.

From what I can intuit from the game you unlock certain characters by beating them in combat aka boss fights. We've already seen the Periwinkle Knight and I caught a glimpse of the bear. We've also seen some of the characters as trash enemies in levels like the skeleton and thief.

I assume you unlock the boss characters after you beat them and the trash is unlockable at the store or by digging for treasure in certain levels.

This is all a guess based on what I've seen, and no I don't expect validation from teh big chicken, but I'd bet a copy of the game on it (which incidentally is not as expensive as some people with no sense of value think!).

Thats so sick :!: and i know exactly how to get it :!::D

so do i its easy :!::!::!::lol:

Seen it in a video somewhere, can't remember where XD

The first level in a hay stack. Just after you go down some stairs.

GAH! So many choices!

But now I know I'm getting the pitchfork since I'm probably gonna be the best out of my friends when we play this! Either that or green/red knight will get it

Games not even out yet and people know where things are, impressive. : P

Games not even out yet and people know where things are, impressive. : P

yea i noticed that to, in the E3 video :ugeek:

Yay! Now I can revolt against society properly... except I need a torch... GASP Orange Knight=fire! Fire+pitchfork=ANGRY MOB!!!

WE CAN BE OUR OWN MOBS!

This is the beginning of something great... I can feel it in my bones... or in my left thumbnail.