Sign in to follow this  
LeetMiksu

Castle Crashers for PC

Guest Mario Bros Fan #1

yeah, i want it for PC... it will be a dream to come true...

Is this coming for any other platforms/PC?

If we balance our team/time/money/options for port work, it is always a possibility. No other platforms have been announced.

I really hope those guys can make it for PC. Because i really love the game, but wouldn't want to buy XBox 360 only because of it (and Halo 3 maybe). Just wondering if there are other people wanting to see it coming for PC. Discuss.

Well i want Little Big Planet for the PC instead of buying A PS3 TO PLAY, BUT WE CANT HAVE WHAT ALL OF US WANT, CAN WE HUH??

I wouldn't mind LBP for PC either, that game would look sooo sweet on my 1920x1200 resolution Monitor. :D

Guest Zomby

I would buy it.

No new features needed, I would just mod my own levels and weapons in.

if CC came to PC then a whole lot of crap would come up,

aka hacks

mods and so on.....

why is it when console gamers hear "mod" they instantly think OMGWTFHAX

i think the games controls wouldent work that well and cc is great for its multi players ode where you just can sitt down and play.if you would playn computer youd have to ake a lan or smthing. and another problem is hackers. putting your gam on a computer opens alot off posebiletys off hacks. and the game isent protected whitcs would take alot off work to fix not to say that wouldent take alot off time toprevent future hacks. this is just my opinion. ps. sorry for the spelling

Guest hydroxyde
why is it when console gamers hear "mod" they instantly think OMGWTFHAX

Microsoft's propaganda department filled their heads with it, they didn't bother reading anything further.

Guest hydroxyde
i think the games controls wouldent work that well and cc is great for its multi players ode where you just can sitt down and play.if you would playn computer youd have to ake a lan or smthing.

If it were a GFWL (Games for Windows LIVE) compatible game, I imagine it could use the same (or similar) match making services that CC for 360 does now. No need for a LAN, although that would be a nice option.

and another problem is hackers. putting your gam on a computer opens alot off posebiletys off hacks.

Game modding isn't always bad. Just like putting cheat codes in games isn't bad, but Microsoft seems to have made people put a stop to that too. :( (Yay to Valve for leaving them in The Orange Box).

ps. sorry for the spelling

There are usually spell checkers in browsers now, but you're forgiven. :)

i think the games controls wouldent work that well and cc is great for its multi players ode where you just can sitt down and play.if you would playn computer youd have to ake a lan or smthing. and another problem is hackers. putting your gam on a computer opens alot off posebiletys off hacks. and the game isent protected whitcs would take alot off work to fix not to say that wouldent take alot off time toprevent future hacks. this is just my opinion. ps. sorry for the spelling

Why wouldn't the controls work? The keyboard has MORE than enough buttons to support every single bloody button clicking required. Plugging in a Controller isn't hard either. A bunch of clever people have even managed to create blutooth support for controllers. A PC supports higher resolutions which means CC would look better and fitter on a PC than anywhere else.

Play on a Computer means LAN? What? It's not hard to connect over the Internet to play with friends. Games have been doing that for quite some times, ya'know?

Why are hackers even your concern? People are entitled to play the game however they like. Simply don't play with hackers. You can just as easily modify your 360 save file as you can modify your PC save file. Some people enjoy the creation of user content, though - even though you probably don't even know what that means.

[

Safari and FireFox have spellcheckers, but most people use Iternet Explorer. Which doesn't have a spellchecker.

@Mromson and Megaman768

You're starting to sound like PC fanbois. Stop it guise.

EDIT: I also see you choose to "Hide status for this online session". :evil:

[

Safari and FireFox have spellcheckers, but most people use Iternet Explorer. Which doesn't have a spellchecker.

@Mromson and partly Megaman768

Stop being PC fanboys and eltitist peices of shat. That is all.

PC Fanboy? I'm not ogling platform owners about their gaming style of choice. However I WILL thwart imbeciles who believe they can spread misinformation.

PC Fanboy? I'm not ogling platform owners about their gaming style of choice. However I WILL thwart imbeciles who believe they can spread misinformation.

. Some people enjoy the creation of user content, though - even though you probably don't even know what that means.

Also, I don't mind if CC was ported to the PC, I just hate when people act like consel gamers are as dumb as a post.

But, looking back, you were as bad as I described you in my post.

Sorry man.

Castle Crashers on the PC DOES sound like a good idea, But.

There will be torrents of the game.... There always is, So thebenemoth won't make any money out of it.

I'm not part of the Behemoth team, so this is not the official word.

I believe I do recall them mentioning that things can always happen if they find the time and manpower to do it. That's not really a yes, not really a no.

Up here in scotland it would be, Maybes Aye Maybes Naw

Castle Crashers on the PC DOES sound like a good idea, But.

There will be torrents of the game.... There always is, So thebenemoth won't make any money out of it.

Pifft - every game save for PS3 Games is pirated. Good games sell - especially if they have an awesome Multiplayer component for a reasonable price. ;)

And he still feels the need to bump this topic....

I think he REALLY wants Castle Crashers to be ported over to the PC. I could be mistaken, though.

And he still feels the need to bump this topic....

I think he REALLY wants Castle Crashers to be ported over to the PC. I could be mistaken, though.

If the OP "really" wants it why are YOU bumping this?

Why wouldn't the controls work? The keyboard has MORE than enough buttons to support every single bloody button clicking required. Plugging in a Controller isn't hard either. A bunch of clever people have even managed to create blutooth support for controllers. A PC supports higher resolutions which means CC would look better and fitter on a PC than anywhere else.

Play on a Computer means LAN? What? It's not hard to connect over the Internet to play with friends. Games have been doing that for quite some times, ya'know?

Why are hackers even your concern? People are entitled to play the game however they like. Simply don't play with hackers. You can just as easily modify your 360 save file as you can modify your PC save file. Some people enjoy the creation of user content, though - even though you probably don't even know what that means.

becuse cc isa game ur suposed to play whit ur friends offline. (my opinion)

And making a 4 player game for one compis relly hard. look at the game i realesed that kida like cc. for 3 players its still har as poop and the players only get 4 buttons each

becuse cc isa game ur suposed to play whit ur friends offline. (my opinion)

And making a 4 player game for one compis relly hard. look at the game i realesed that kida like cc. for 3 players its still har as poop and the players only get 4 buttons each

Because the PC doesn't support multiple keyboards and/or controllers. *roll eyes*

It could be possible, But it will take alot of work. And also, I think the Bethemoth is focusing mostly on BattleBlock Theater. So yeah... It will take awhile before they focus on CC for the PC.

It could be possible, But it will take alot of work. And also, I think the Bethemoth is focusing mostly on BattleBlock Theater. So yeah... It will take awhile before they focus on CC for the PC.

Porting from PC to 360 or vice versa is actually not that hard

Why for the PC? If it ever comes out for the PC, it better come out for a handheld system (COUGH COUGH COUGH, PSP, COUGH COUGH) first. It would fit perfectly for a PSP, so I think they would make a PSP version before a PC version, if they ever do, that is.