Sign in to follow this  
ShiSha

Arena - Treasure hunting bug

Hey guys ,

i just wanted to report a bug ,normally u should kill the enemy by collecting money , but u can do dmg by digging near ur enemy is well , the shovel hits'm and he gets 8 dmg ..^^

Hey guys ,

i just wanted to report a bug ,normally u should kill the enemy by collecting money , but u can do dmg by digging near ur enemy is well , the shovel hits'm and he gets 8 dmg ..^^

lol id use that glitch alot :D

I personally think that doing this is unfair. The point of the game to me is to dig and get gold to hurt the other player. Just killing eachother with shovels is not the way to win. I have lost too many times by the shovel when trying to play right, that I never play it anymore.

I personally think that doing this is unfair. The point of the game to me is to dig and get gold to hurt the other player. Just killing eachother with shovels is not the way to win. I have lost too many times by the shovel when trying to play right, that I never play it anymore.

nothing is unfair lol

This is by design, adds a little somethin somethin. I personally like it! makes it more of a mind game as you each wait for the other to start digging then run over and shovel them!

Its obvious lol and I like it took but you can get screwed over on that sometimes haha