Sign in to follow this  
Winterous

The game's too damn hard!

Guest Leucitanious

I actually found the game pretty hard too. I realize the bosses have patterns and all that but often I found myself simply dodging attacks with little oportunity to return fire. The way I got through most of the games bosses was simply by letting them hit me constantly while I fired like mad.

Regardless it seems pretty damn hard to complete the games levels without dying, to me.

Guest Drucifer

People complain too much, the game isn't that hard. If you find medium too difficult then pick easy. Each life you start with a shield and you get a shield each time you get a power up. That ontop of the lives and continues you get (which I think is 7 lives and 7 continues for easy) should be more than enough to clear the game.

Just keep playing through the game over and over so you can learn the patterns for the bosses since this is probably where you will be losing most of your lives.

Play on easy.

I eventually got good enough to beat SOME levels on hard, most of the on medium.

Some of the hard levels, for the hats, are harder than getting a "perfect fight" on the final boss.