Sign in to follow this  
Guest Icecream Daikon

Mature Players Guild

Guest Icecream Daikon

Hi Folks,

I am trying to put together a group of "mature" people to play with. It's nothing against the younger people with whom I have played and still play with. It's just that it's much easier to chat with someone nearer your own age (26 and rising fast :P ).

So if you anyone wants to crash some castles send a message on xbox live, my GT is Icecream Diakon :)

Note: Maturity is not based on age necessarily, but on one's attitude. So even if you are younger but smart, nice or funny (basically just not annoying), hit me up to crash some castles :)

I'll probabily join.

But I have silver......

Anyways, I personally don't see anything wrong with some young people. Sure 99% of them are annoying, but like, 25% of them can be good people and just want attention cause they're sad.

PS: Did you accepted my friend request?

I wasn't on for a while.

Sure 99% of them are annoying, but like, 25%

What

But this guy seems to be the other 75% of the 99% percent of people.

I just can't see where you're getting at.

haha i was confused by that at 1st too but you gott a read through it. 99% of them are annoying but 25% of them are only annoying for attention cause they are sad.

personally i think it also has to do with the fact that people are always cursing and trash talking so much on xbl that that encourages them as well.

by the way i may join, im 18 (i know you said it doesnt matter :P) and i try to have a good time for everyone, which means no trash talk or insults for me.

Actually, contrary to popular belief, not all children are spoiled little brats. Recent studies have shown that about 10% of children are actually more mature than their older adult counterparts. For the most part, these tests have proved highly conclusive and are currently being used to figure out the average velocity of a European swallow :ugeek:

Not really, but not all kids are immature. Well, I shouldn't be talking, I'm just barely a teen... But once I get Xbox LIVE, I'll look into it, cuz there are a handful of people I know that are a heck of a lot more immature than me :P

Actually, contrary to popular belief, not all children are spoiled little brats. Recent studies have shown that about 10% of children are actually more mature than their older adult counterparts. For the most part, these tests have proved highly conclusive and are currently being used to figure out the average velocity of a European swallow :ugeek:

Not really, but not all kids are immature. Well, I shouldn't be talking, I'm just barely a teen... But once I get Xbox LIVE, I'll look into it, cuz there are a handful of people I know that are a heck of a lot more immature than me :P

I am one of those 10% :lol: i always say good game to people but they always tend to end up saying "your mom was good game" even though they are like 20+ :o hit me up once you get XBL =P GT:Zippy55

Back on topic:

May i join? I'm like 14 though, if not its cool ;)

I am one of those 10% :lol:

I'd have to disagree on fully mature. Killing me "X" amount of times in the PDA games is nowhere near fun (for me at least :(). It makes me sad and stuff :lol:

Anywho, define "mature" for me. I'm that guy you see on LIVE who normally is rather laughing half the time, doesn't talk at all, or is saying what happened is (swearing, swearing) because half the time they got a lag advantage on me, or a stupid lucky shot. :|

Anyways, hit me up sometime next week or something if you want.

I think of mature as:

Someone who doesn't personally attack another.

Someone who thinks before they talk.

Someone who follows rules.

Someone who shows sportsmanship.

I swear (I know I'm bad =\) when something ridiculous happens.

In addition my self esteem in online games plummets when I play GoW online.

i feel the same about this game...

i got all these kids who sound like they just got out of recess asking me questions and how to do things. Sure it's ok at first but after 10 other games its annoying.

I got 2 children of my own so you got to bear with me

anyhow im a 30 year old who loves this game to death

playing it on insane and in the desert

add me if you need help

drunken feedle

I have mostly found that the people on CC are pretty mature anyway, it's not like CoD4 or Halo3 where all you hear is petty insults and smack talk.

I have mostly found that the people on CC are pretty mature anyway, it's not like CoD4 or Halo3 where all you hear is petty insults and smack talk.

Or annoying little 5 year olds who's not supposed to play mature games.

Anyways, I'll join.

Don't expect me to get on every single day.

i thought this game was rated T?

anyhoo, no offense to little kids but when i hear your voice over xbox live its an instant mute. its like nails on a chalkboard to me

i might be 12 but i am mature. im in charter school(half private,half public) and teachers are preaty strict. i acually do my homework before playing CC. when i play online ppl keep saying that i sound like a 5 year old girl<------ :? wtf? but anyways im always nice to them and eventually they start getting nice to me. my parents dont have enough money to buy me games because of economy and i understand that. so dont think im a bratty-little-12 year old who has no life and is really and an anoying (this word has been replaced with the ``beep``).long story short:disiplined,nice,understanding and good education. 1 more thing thought, i may sometimes be....well.......overexited.anyways send me request

GT:Protoman64

yes i am a protoman fan hes frekin awesome!

Im mature but im 13 i get pissed by team killers in other games but in this game i hate leavers i'll be plaaying then everyone will leave then i will have to utter some profanity while i wait 10 minutes for another game

Im mature but im 13 i get pissed by team killers in other games but in this game i hate leavers i'll be plaaying then everyone will leave then i will have to utter some profanity while i wait 10 minutes for another game
You just reminded me of this one guy who was team killing me and a friend in Halo 3 because he was split from his friends. It didn't help I couldn't understand him at all either (No Hablo Espanol?). The fourth guy on our team killed him, and he booted the guy. Sadly, we still almost completely wasted the other guys. They sucked, but their friend with us was quite a bother.

But enough of my rambling, we're suppose to be mature in here! :P

If it helped, instead of reaming the kid a hole by yelling at him over the mic, I just said he was an idiot and left the game, and avoided him (good lord I've avoided a lot of people for stupid things on Halo, most of which is the trash talking, the lagging really badly, and having the guy on my team kill me/suck so badly, he did jack all but die a lot)...

Guest Icecream Daikon

Thanks for the interest everyone :) I never intended to make this a debate on what "mature" means. I was really just hoping to find a few players closer to my age to play with, so if I talk about having a beer, work, etc. they could relate.

I have no problem playing with people of any age, it's just much to easier to play with people who you share more in common with. This is not totally related to age, but is somewhat.

Anyways, I will be adding people to my xbox live friends list. I'll send you a friends request with a message saying mpg (mature players' guild). I am usually on for an hour or so a day, but at odd times.

I look forward to crashing some castle with you in the near future! :D

Thanks for the interest everyone :) I never intended to make this a debate on what "mature" means. I was really just hoping to find a few players closer to my age to play with, so if I talk about having a beer, work, etc. they could relate.

I have no problem playing with people of any age, it's just much to easier to play with people who you share more in common with. This is not totally related to age, but is somewhat.

Anyways, I will be adding people to my xbox live friends list. I'll send you a friends request with a message saying mpg (mature players' guild). I am usually on for an hour or so a day, but at odd times.

I look forward to crashing some castle with you in the near future! :D

What was your initial idea of close to your age?

Guest XxyourfatxX

if you need another person to play with im not old but i believe im mature and not annoying unless you hang around me in real life then you might think differently but my GT is XxyourfatxX send me a message if you want to play maybe

The number of teens/pre-teens leaping to insist (in the nth thread in which they're doing so) that there are at least some teens/pre-teens who are mature is simply...higher than the number of non-teen/pre-teen doing so...

Odd.

*scratches his irony* This merits much deep thought.

No teens, pre-teens, small children, huge manatees, or penguins were intended to be harmed in the making of this post.

well how can i put this

i am 18 and i know this game is good by playing it on my m8 xbox .

i am geting it in 2 days so can i join the guild / my gt is reeledcross

+ if you play halo 2 or 3 / cod 4 / you can add me if you like but let

me know that you was on this forums :D

if you need another person to play with im not old but i believe im mature and not annoying unless you hang around me in real life then you might think differently but my GT is XxyourfatxX send me a message if you want to play maybe

That was funny not saying your not mature or anything but your gt is yourfat Lulz :lol:

Is 17 old enough?

I am not very high level, but I would very much like to play and have fun with other laid back people! :)