Sign in to follow this  
B36D

if you've beeten insane mode look here

what levels have you beeten insane mode?this is a copetition whoever has beeten insane mode with the lowest level wins. i will send you a nice fruit basket or something if you win ;)

I haven't yet. Me and a friend tried it with our best characters at level 99 and we had a tough time. It's all about air combos though....

Beat it with 2 lvl 99's... and i was almost done (like it should count almost done) with a 98..

99 Green Knight

99 Red knight

98 Blue knight

*cry cry*

bye bye data

Unless you have three lvl. 99's to accompany you to take and deal all the damage and revive you when you die. Other than that, just block the whole time.

I believe I saw a level 1 in arena once, with a shiny gold skull near his name.

I said,"Nice Gold Skull with the level one."

He just said,"Thanks. Had some friends help me." 8-)

Guest Randomality

Beat it with my ninja at level 88, ran a 2 person game to complete it. We actually ended up beating the final battle with zero potions going into it, and half health haha. Revive revive! xD

Right now, I cannot do Lava World, with two people. We get killed at the skeleton part, where the 9 Skel's are revived. I can get there by my self and still have 1 potion, but, during my juggles, which I am very good at it, my friends in school are like lolwtfroflpwnt when I kill them with it. 3: But yeah, I fall and then I get owned =/

With two people, we still die there 3: Though, probally today, we are getting another another school friend to help.