Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Blacksmith is the Purple knight? Comments & thoughts wanted

the legendary purple knight? those are just stories, aren't they?

I'm not sure, Dan, ARE THEY?! MWAHAHAHA! :lol: No, seriously, are they?

Yes, Dan, you tell us :lol:

Will he ever become playable?..Whilst we're on the subject of course

Why dan?? You always have to leave us with these answers that tease us and say something and nothing at the same time :cry:

He should have anvils that fall from the sky and get you stuck in the ground. And he should throw hammers that make you have to wiggle out of to get it unstuck from your face LOL :lol:

Was that really a helpful comment Brutey?

And it would be cool if he could throw face sticking hammers :lol:

nah i was just saying i figured it out with my friend a few weeks ago and that jogged my memory

what u mean it starts a rumor

his y move should be rain of weapons and does damage depending on wth weapons stats and can burn or freeze if it rains the dragon or ice sword

Well, when some people say things like 'he has to be dlc'

Others take it way out of context and start telling others its definitely a DLC confirmed character, which isn't cool :P

I've noticed that too!
we need more female characters

How do you know if the four knights aren't? :lol:

if they were girls then they wouldnt kiss the princesses

you dont know that :D

The blacksmith has always been one of the characters I've wanted to play as.

I wonder...

If he ever becomes playable, will it be with or without his helmet?

I've noticed that too!
we need more female characters

How do you know if the four knights aren't? :lol:

Because they kiss the princesses. I don't think Behemoth would let them roll that way. :o

Because they kiss the princesses. I don't think Behemoth would let them roll that way. :o

You never know dude, you should keep an open mind :lol: With TB's sense of humor nothing would surprise me at the moment

it doesnt really mean hes the purple knight, he was always a possible DLC from the start!

Then why the purple cross? The cross is common with the other 4 knights...the Blacksmith could be a retiree maybe?

Hammers and anvils.

Or maybe some kind of heat element.

He is a blacksmith, after all.

Heat element...like...a flaming sword fresh off the anvil? :lol: I'd love to see him fling horseshoes at people too

What i was trying to say was, the blacksmith wouldve always been a possible DLC character. All the gray knights also have gray crosses on them, so maybe purple just means he works behind the scenes rather than fighting..

Guest LongSockSilver

Magic:

Metal newspaper

Metal orange

Metal fuzzy dice

Seriously though, maybe he could cause an earthquake deal with his hammer. It would just crack the earth in front of him and make the enemies fall down and stuff.

Guest one big crystal

Princesses kissing demons, skeletons & bears are okay in my books! But girls? No way. Thats homosexuality! Daddy said "Homos" go to hell, so why would you want to banish knights to hell? :roll:

I concur!!

When I'm older I want a beard just like the Blacksmith's :lol:

Bad guys would fear me and girls would fall for me :D Jk, but yeah he has a beard of epic proportions

Guest JohnFest

Horseshoes FTW!

I would venture to guess that the Purple Knight/Blacksmith is retired from his old fighting days but stays connected to his past by fashioning quality weapons for the new generation of knights.

Or perhaps the purple knight is a prince, seeing as purple was a color reserved for royalty (and the exceptionally wealthy) in the age of knights and armor. That would explain why he's not on the front lines. If this is the case, maybe blacksmithing is a hobby and not his livelihood. That would explain why he's not selling anything. Unfortunately this would mean playing as him would give us some kissing-your-sister moments a la Star Wars. Then again, no one ever specifies that all (or any) or the princesses are of that kingdom, perhaps they are potential brides for the prince?

Never thought I'd get so caught up in the story of a game with no real story.