• King
    • Peasant
    • Wizard Minion
    • Troll (Littlefoot?)
    • Cockroach
    • Bees
    • Wizard
    • Princess (any)
    • Something I missed (post a reply to state what)

I know a lot of people are pretty excited about both the Necromancer and the King. And a smaller group about the peasant and wizard minion. Of these, and of those other creatures we know are in the game, what do you want most?

The Blacksmith and Nurse FTW!

Seriously, since I recently discovered, the Blacksmith is a Purple knight and must be respected as such ( :lol: )

And the Nurse would be a nice character to have due to the lack of female playable characters available :( Although I suppose if one of the princesses were released that would be pretty cool too, I guess

How could you forget the Blacksmith and Nurse? :?

Ah! Yes, I did indeed seem to forget these particular characters. As well as the other folk standing around in castle at the beginning.

I always wanted the Wizard Minions cause they are imune to magic. But physical magic power (ie. buzzsaw blades) hurt them alot. But I was disappointed when I couldn't unlock them but the Skeletons had the same magic power so I used them instead. :D

I always wanted the Wizard Minions cause they are imune to magic. But physical magic power (ie. buzzsaw blades) hurt them alot. But I was disappointed when I couldn't unlock them but the Skeletons had the same magic power so I used them instead. :D

You realize that this immunity only applies to the CPU.

Remember the Red Dragons?

You shot them w/ fire magic, but they didn't take damage.

But you came back as a Red Dragon, but got dominated by their magic?

has to be the necro... throwing skeltons at people sweet

allthough if you get the wizard and when using the dragon sword. he does the cool flame things that would be cool

What do you mean peasant there already is one?

Remember the guys you fought the Corn Boss with? The two little dudes up in the left corner, who also helped you battle your way past a bunch of skeletons with a beefy peasant?

That guy is called the civilian and you unlock him by beating the game with a peasant. :|:lol:

Ah. I wouldn't know, those are what I consider the least interesting characters in the game. The peasant arena is the only one I haven't beaten. On second thought, it's the only one I haven't even entered, too.

@P3+J3^u!: Peasant and Civilian least interesting?! I don't think so my friend; the civilian has the cutest :3 face I've ever seen ;)

@Glitch: I totally agree, the French guy's voice makes me laugh :lol:

The Blacksmith and Nurse FTW!

Seriously, since I recently discovered, the Blacksmith is a Purple knight and must be respected as such ( :lol: )

And the Nurse would be a nice character to have due to the lack of female playable characters available :( Although I suppose if one of the princesses were released that would be pretty cool too, I guess

I don't believe there are ANY female playable characters in CC! :P

There aren't! That's my whole point :lol:

I've always played as female characters in games like this. I will in Fable II, as I did in...umm, actually I can't think of any others

*Note to self...play more games* :ninja:

Sign in to follow this