Sign in to follow this  
govinster

what gender do you think the knights are?

what gender do you think the kinghts are?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. what gender do you think the kinghts are?

• male
    • female

reminds me of that one song

that girl is pooiiiisonnnnnnnnnnn

threeheroes.jpg

the one in the middle is a girl, and it isn't entirely obvious, so yeah who really knows?

threeheroes.jpg

the one in the middle is a girl, and it isn't entirely obvious, so yeah who really knows?

Heck, the Castle Crashers never take off their helmet, how does everyone know they're not girls? Maybe in the kissing scenes, the male stunt double kisses the princess and then the real knights continue on with the journey?

I'm gonna go ahead and say guys.

Poison is one of the best songs ever. Check out this YouTube clip to go along with it from my favorite show ever.

threeheroes.jpg

shouldnt you know? you made the game!

male all the way. Unless the developers decided that lesbian knights kissing princeses would be cool (wouldnt be suprised it seemed like they were high when they created the ending.) :P

gender is not the same as sex. even if the knights are female by sex they are still male by gender, since they are going around making out with chicks (unless they are "experimenting") then they feel like a man inside, whether they have a penis or not, making their gender male.

their sex is most def male as well though

gender is not the same as sex. even if the knights are female by sex they are still male by gender, since they are going around making out with chicks (unless they are "experimenting") then they feel like a man inside, whether they have a penis or not, making their gender male.

their sex is most def male as well though

gen⋅der

1   /ˈdʒɛndər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [jen-der] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. Grammar.

a. (in many languages) a set of classes that together include all nouns, membership in a particular class being shown by the form of the noun itself or by the form or choice of words that modify, replace, or otherwise refer to the noun, as, in English, the choice of he to replace the man, of she to replace the woman, of it to replace the table, of it or she to replace the ship. The number of genders in different languages varies from 2 to more than 20; often the classification correlates in part with sex or animateness. The most familiar sets of genders are of three classes (as masculine, feminine, and neuter in Latin and German) or of two (as common and neuter in Dutch, or masculine and feminine in French and Spanish).

b. one class of such a set.

c. such classes or sets collectively or in general.

d. membership of a word or grammatical form, or an inflectional form showing membership, in such a class.

2. sex: the feminine gender.

3. Archaic. kind, sort, or class.

Sex - 13 dictionary results

sex

   /sɛks/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [seks] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. either the male or female division of a species, esp. as differentiated with reference to the reproductive functions.

2. the sum of the structural and functional differences by which the male and female are distinguished, or the phenomena or behavior dependent on these differences.

3. the instinct or attraction drawing one sex toward another, or its manifestation in life and conduct.

4. coitus.

5. genitalia.

–verb (used with object)

6. to ascertain the sex of, esp. of newly-hatched chicks.

—Verb phrase

7. sex up, Informal.

a. to arouse sexually: The only intent of that show was to sex up the audience.

b. to increase the appeal of; to make more interesting, attractive, or exciting: We've decided to sex up the movie with some battle scenes.

—Idiom

8. to have sex, to engage in sexual intercourse.

Therefore the sex of a person is the same as the gender.

I always kept them as unisex. Reason being is that they are cartoons.

The princesses are definately female. Everone else can be anything

.....uhhhhh.... last thing i wanna do is play as a nuetral knight or heshe kight :o

I always kept them as unisex. Reason being is that they are cartoons.

The princesses are definately female. Everone else can be anything

.....uhhhhh.... last thing i wanna do is play as a nuetral knight or heshe kight :o

Grow up, seriously looking at your posts it seems like you are 8 years old.