Dressing up for Halloween?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Dressing up for Halloween?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • To get Candy
    • To scare little kids

hmm hard question to answer...i will be dressing up but only for a party i wont be going out to trick or treat. im not sure what i will wear i will get back to you on that.

Im 25 yrs old and so is my wife. We will both be dressing up, trick-or-treat and take our 1 year old too. We LOVE Halloween and do not think it is immature to dress up. We are saddened that the holidays are kind of dying, I remember Halloween used to be a bigger deal. Oh well, we will have our fun. Here is our motto:

"It's about growing up, not growing old"

:D

I'm 19 and my fiancee (well, soon to be fiancee...she doesn't know yet :)) will be 20 by the time Halloween rolls around. She's a big fan of candy so we'll probably go out.

Im 25 yrs old and so is my wife. We will both be dressing up, trick-or-treat and take our 1 year old too. We LOVE Halloween and do not think it is immature to dress up. We are saddened that the holidays are kind of dying, I remember Halloween used to be a bigger deal. Oh well, we will have our fun. Here is our motto:

That's like my motto: "you don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing"

Hells yeah, I'll be dressing up. Plan is for Gozer the Gozarian, if i can pull it off. (xtra points if you know who that is and what she's from).

I'd love to see pics of anyone who does CC or AH costumes, don't forget to post!

:arrow:

gozer

That's like my motto: "you don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing"

Hells yeah, I'll be dressing up. Plan is for Gozer the Gozarian, if i can pull it off. (xtra points if you know who that is and what she's from).

I'd love to see pics of anyone who does CC or AH costumes, don't forget to post!

:arrow:

gozer

The Demon from Ghostbusters in female form! Am I right?!

points!

You should get Dan to be Rick Moranis then. Should also take a picture of that, so I can laugh out loud... at the epicness of it :D

I probably won't be dressing up this year

I'm ashamed to say I find it a little childish :( Ah well, if I were dressing up I'd wear something like this:

Halloween_outfit.png

I call it my Ninja Vampire Angry Faic Cowboy outfit of doom :lol:

What do you think?

I'm in one of my really big geek modes right now because of Gears 2 coming out, so I may dress partially as Marcus.

I only need the soul patch (Which should grow in the few weeks before Halloween), other than that I'll just have to be blond (but I have the side burns!).

I personally love Halloween. Although I don't see it fit for myself to trick-or-treat (it's more about the kids, and I don't want to ruin it for them), I may go if friends are going in a group. If that happens I'll use last years pirate costume in addition to my Marcus look, which totally rocked BTW.

Otherwise I stay home and hand out candy and act like a pirate (in my costume of course) :). I enjoy a lot of the holiday type events and things.

And it's interesting to hear that where some people live it's a little less extravagant. Where I live, it's something everyone looks forward to. And there's haunted houses and huge parties and all kinds of things.

Edit: Bah! Sorry for the double post :oops: ><.

Halloween isn't that much of a big deal after a certain age in England

I tend to stay at my friend's house on Halloween though, terrorize the Trick or Treaters from around 6:00 - 9:00 and then go watch some horror films and play games

Usually into early hours of the morning ;)

It's been four Halloweens (if you count the one coming up) that I haven't been chased by the police. *sigh* Where did the fun go? :(

I will be going as the Orange Knight and my husband as the Blue Knight. We will be joining a friend and his family in trick-or-treating and haunted houses. And I am super excited about my dead fish weapon! The costumes have been a blast to make.

I will be going as the Orange Knight and my husband as the Blue Knight. We will be joining a friend and his family in trick-or-treating and haunted houses. And I am super excited about my dead fish weapon! The costumes have been a blast to make.

don't forget to enter the Behemoth Halloween Costume Contest!!