Sign in to follow this  
Chaos

Castle Crashers: Corrupt a Wish

For those who ahve never played this before, here are the rules.

The poster above you amkes a wish about Castle Crashers. Your job is to grant their wish but corrupt it.

Ex:

Me: I wish that Dan Paladin and Tom Fulp are playable characters.

Next Poster: Granted, but only Dan Paladin and Tom Fulp can play as Dan Paladin and Tom Fulp.

Then that person makes a wish, and so on. Those who visit the GameFAQs forums should be familiar with this.

Ill start,

I wish that there will be a game with dev day for Castle Crashers.

The poster above you amkes a wish about Castle Crashers. Your job is to grant their wish but corrupt it.

Ex:

Next Poster: Granted, but only Dan Paladin and Tom Fulp can play as Dan Paladin and Tom Fulp.

Then that person makes a wish, and so on. Those who visit the GameFAQs forums should be familiar with this.

Ill start,

That day will happen when the sun comes too close to earth and melts us all. I wish that they will make a castle crashers flash with their graphics.

Ex:

Ill start,

That day will happen when the sun comes too close to earth and melts us all. I wish that they will make a castle crashers flash with their graphics.

It'll happen, but it will be on a computer that will spontaneously combust when it is finished before it is sent to a website.

I wish for Brick from Anchorman to be in Castle Crashers as a playable character.

Ex:

Ill start,

It'll happen, but it will be on a computer that will spontaneously combust when it is finished before it is sent to a website.

I wish for Brick from Anchorman to be in Castle Crashers as a playable character.

Your wish shall be granted, yet if you try to play as either them on any Xbox 360 it will automatically get the RROD.

I wish there is a Viking character in the game.

Granted, but you break the rules of the thread and you are put in jail FOREVER :!:

I wish that there was a playable demo of Castle Crashers before the game comes out.

Granted, but you break the rules of the thread and you are put in jail FOREVER :!:

I wish that there was a playable demo of Castle Crashers before the game comes out.

There will be... 1 second before the real game comes out!

My wish: I wish.

Granted, but.

I wish the flying pink and black knight is unlockable.

Granted but the character blows up after he takes 5 steps.

I wish I was a character in castle crashers.

Granted, but.

I wish the flying pink and black knight is unlockable.

Granted but the character blows up after he takes 5 steps.

You are! you're the peasent!

I wish this wish gets corrupted

Granted, but the rest of your existence will be indefinitely stuck as a sprite in a game in which you have no control over your own actions and are cursed to obey orders from an omnipotent controller in the sky.

I can't think of anything...

Granted, but all wishes you make will never come true!

I wish there were more emoticons.

there WERE more emoticons.... the chicken ate them!

i wish i was the behemoth chicken

Granted, but you'll be eaten by a knight for beefy mode.

I wish we had something better to do to waste our time :lol:

granted, but Dan will then choose to delete the chicken and create a new logo for The Behemoth.

I wish I could listen to shock troopers 2 music while I play castle crashers 2 when I'm bored of the same music (this will actually come true whether you like it or not:P)

granted, but Dan will then choose to delete the chicken and create a new logo for The Behemoth.

I wish I could listen to shock troopers 2 music while I play castle crashers 2 when I'm bored of the same music (this will actually come true whether you like it or not:P)

Seeing as you can simply choose music from your 360 hard drive or from a windows media computer...

I wish there was a playable Samurai character...

Seeing as you can simply choose music from your 360 hard drive or from a windows media computer...

Granted, but his only spell and attack is Hama Kiri.

I wish we had something better to do with our time :lol:

Granted, but his only spell and attack is Hama Kiri.

I wish we had something better to do with our time :lol:

granted, but you yourself will create a new Corrupt a wish for Castle Crashers and stay on it like a bear on honey.

I wish there was a Yeet character on CC! (Character from the game Boppin.)

granted, but you yourself will create a new Corrupt a wish for Castle Crashers and stay on it like a bear on honey.

Wish granted but since no one knows the game Boppin, it will be a secondary character.

I wish that Castle Crashers came out right now!

Wish granted but since no one knows the game Boppin, it will be a secondary character.

Wish granted, but after the title screen the message " HA HA you've been fooled fool, wait another 5 days then try again" and you would be very very sad.

I wish Boik was a Character in the game (the other Boppin Character XD, I promise he's the last :P)

Wish granted, but after the title screen the message " HA HA you've been fooled fool, wait another 5 days then try again" and you would be very very sad.

I wish Boik was a Character in the game (the other Boppin Character XD, I promise he's the last :P)

Granted, but you will be the only person who sees it, to the rest of us he will look exactly like the Red Knight.

I wish Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn from "Wedding Crashers" were playable characters in the game

Granted, but both of them have only 1 HP at all times and levels, and are really slow.

I wish this will get locked before someone decides to go too far with a granting and ruins the game for everyone. :o

I wish Schooling wasn't usually necessary to get a good job.

Schooling isn't necessary to get a good job, If you're name is dan paladin.

I wish the Toronto Blue Jays would make the playoffs.