Sign in to follow this  
Khronik

F**K'N hackers...

I was playing CC and there was this guy that joined my game...he had every character level 99, beaten on insane, and hit at around 500-700 a swing

HE EVEN DENIED IT!!! so yeah, flame down those hackers( refrain from bad language plz) here and if your a hacker

you should burn in haile.

!EDIT!: i just remembered, he also wasn't knocked down from attacks and only received one damage

I heard that if you beat the game on insane mode, your damage goes up a ton. I've got one 99, but all of them is pretty ridiculous.

Like i said, all he days is play cc(i wish i could do that :evil: )

From a normal level 99 the most damage I dealt with was the spear that gave me about 40 something damage. I couldn't get any higher then 46-48 I think. Beating insane mode and getting 500 damage is a little too much of a reward. Don't they have cheating devices for XBox 360 like gamegenie like on the snes consoles and stuff?

I was playing CC and there was this guy that joined my game...he had every character level 99, beaten on insane, and hit at around 500-700 a swing

HE EVEN DENIED IT!!! so yeah, flame down those hackers( refrain from bad language plz) here and if your a hacker

you should burn in haile.

!EDIT!: i just remembered, he also wasn't knocked down from attacks and only received one damage

Wait...... Whats your GT?

Use the Xbox Live feedback and complaint filing systems. File a complaint, leave feedback. If he's really cheating then he will be dealt with. Every one understands you're frutstrated, but no need to be any level of vulgar about it. Be nice.

Are you sure he didn't just hit you twice and the numbers looked higher? That has happened to me before.

*sighs whimsically*

You know a game has matured when the first reports of hacker attacks show up on the online forums...

Haha. Where else would the reports come from? :)

I heard that if you beat the game on insane mode, your damage goes up a ton. I've got one 99, but all of them is pretty ridiculous.

Your damage dealt does not go up if you beat insane.

Plus, even if it did, all characters are supposed to be even in Arena.

Your damage dealt does not go up if you beat insane.

Plus, even if it did, all characters are supposed to be even in Arena.

That is very true. I had a level 1 eat the lunch of some kid's level 99. And I'm glad the rumor about beating insane is put to rest.

just look at the leaderboards.

1. zZDemonLegacyZz 99 gray knight exp: 16777240

regular exp for a 99 is 113680, i dont even know how people have 113683.

Because people love the boomerang glitch.

just look at the leaderboards.

1. zZDemonLegacyZz 99 gray knight exp: 16777240

regular exp for a 99 is 113680, i dont even know how people have 113683.

Because people love the boomerang glitch.

Hey, I managed to kill the troll boss, I think I deserve the insane bat boss and my level 99 :lol:

I hates hackers to once I finally managed to get online with my psp and was playing star wars renegade squadron and some guy ran around with a grenade launcher that fired like a chaingun he killed everyone on my team like 10 times over and ruined y experience. :twisted:

ive boomeranged for a few of my 99s and none have over 113680

The way it works is you hit the guy at the exact time your boomerang does for that extra 1 EXP. I think Giraffey would also contribute to that.

Anyways, hackers suck. The other people I cannot tolerate in the arena is the people who leave before the game ends because they're losing. Talk about poor sportsmanship, and there's nothing I can do about it.