Sign in to follow this  
gamedeziner

is there going to be downloadable contenet?

I believe the DLC is only a rumor as of now.

I had heard it was going to happen but the TU was of much more concern. If an admin reads this, could you please elaborate to lay this to rest? It would be much appreciated.

In this video, Dan says they're going to add a chainsaw weapon. Chances it'll be DLC, but with the people being so uptight about the TU, who knows. I'd presume the TU comes out first though, as it'd make more sense.

In this video, Dan says they're going to add a chainsaw weapon. Chances it'll be DLC, but with the people being so uptight about the TU, who knows. I'd presume the TU comes out first though, as it'd make more sense.

I had forgotten all about this clip.

I don't think dan ever said anything about a chainsaw in that video.

He did. go to 2:36 - 2:41, quote "We're adding a Chainsaw too" followed by some swearing and moving on to some random guy on the street making a fool of himself. :lol:

Just pointing out he did though, no hard feelings :P

That video made me giggle...Though, it has been a rough time period of the TU/DLC will come out. TU will maybe come out Late November till Mid Jan.

I don't really care if this is true or not, I'm just giving my opinion, and what I've heard. And DLC will probally come out, not much after. Maybe late Feb.

Who knows.

It'll be done, when it's done.