Sign in to follow this  
AmazingTheNinja(ATN)

Bosses you want.

I want a robot boss, as I have spent most of my evening drawing on artgrounds. He has one rocket launcher arm, and lazer vision. For his special attack, he goes off screen and soon comes back, charging at the players dealing lots of damage. (Like the ram boss) If a player is run over, they are rammed into the ground, forcing them to move their left control stick left to right to get back up again. (Like the spiked door barbarian boss.)

I do believe there is a robot boss.

I would like to see something like a man eating tree or a giant squid.

Hopefully some bosses will be so big you have to target certain limbs or at least they aren't all like the first boss.

Um... what I want for a boss?

Something unusual, unexpected, but not over-the-top. Something that you swear would not work, and it probably will.

Something like a 360, a PS3, and a Wii all flying around shooting you or some god-forsaken thing like that! :lol:

I wouldn't mind seeing an environmental object being a boss, like someone mentioned earlier a giant tree. Or a living fire from a volcano. Or even an escape where you have to run away from some crumbling something or other...I know there is an escape sequence with the giant troll. Hmm. I think what I really want is CASTLE CRASHERS.

Yeah for 5 days away!

He reminds me of a Dalek from Doctor Who, he would be fun to fight :lol:

I thought the same thing!

EXTERMINATE. EXTERMINATE.

Doctor Who is pwnage. :)

If you liked the new Doctor Who there's a show called Torchwood that's based on a character from the Doctor Who universe. He started a paranormal police squad called Torchwood and the show is actually pretty awesome. James Marsters (Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Brainiac from Smallville) has just apppeared as a recurring character and former lover of the main character. Episode one of the current season did in fact have hot man on man action between Marsters and said main character... And before you say the show is ghey he is in fact bisexual because he's got the hots for the female British ex cop.

I want a robot boss, as I have spent most of my evening drawing on artgrounds. He has one rocket launcher arm, and lazer vision. For his special attack, he goes off screen and soon comes back, charging at the players dealing lots of damage. (Like the ram boss) If a player is run over, they are rammed into the ground, forcing them to move their left control stick left to right to get back up again. (Like the spiked door barbarian boss.)

Thats more Alien hominidish,Castle Crashers is more of the none robotic real creature bosses

Pretty good drawing though! :D