Anthony Cutone

Official Name for Blood Stained/Rubber Handle Sword

What should the official name be?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What should the official name be?

• Blood Stained Sword
    • Rubber Handle Sword
    • Other

It may not seem like a big issue to some people, but a lot of new members are having trouble figuring out that the Blood Stained Sword and Rubber Handle Sword are the same. As the official Castle Crashers community, I believe it is our duty to come up with an official name for this sword. Thanks to everyone who votes. Also, if you think there is a better name for the sword, then please post it.

Thanks for showing me that, but we still need to make it clear for new users. It would be helpful if people responding would actually vote so people would not have to read every post to find out. Since that is the official name, people should vote for it so that if new users want to know what the official name is, they can just look at the poll.

Nameless Sword? It cannot be blood-stained sword, I know this for a fact. People wil lstart saying they have it, already, and they are probally referring to 1 of 3 types of the Katana (Thin, Thick, etc).

Though, Rubber Handle seems like the best, because everyone knows about it. But we need a name that defines it's appearance, and gives it a name that every will know about it.

We could just give it a letter or something...Or more complicated like they do with planets

ex. ng1gh-1x1=2 Planet, 15000 miles away from Pluto.

I just thought I should point out that the Rubber Stained Handle Sword is the one directly to the right of the bonesaw, as it turns out after all this time I do have it, but I didn't know what it looked like.

And since I know this is bound to pop up; my gamertag is Mad Fisher, and yes I will give you the sword... :P

If it's a choice between those two I would go with "Rubber Handle Sword." A lot of other weapons are stained with blood and I've noticed that has confused many people.

If it's a choice between those two I would go with "Rubber Handle Sword." A lot of other weapons are stained with blood and I've noticed that has confused many people.

1. Your sig is sometimes synched perfectly with your Avatar.

2. I agree, blood stained sword is just extremely tedious and people will go crazy about it "I has it already!? I have 5 of them!" When they are prrobally just reffering to the Katanas or something.