Sign in to follow this  
coldbludedcrasher

Should there be more colors added to castle crashers????!!!!

Sure as long as they all get a unique magic powers i think that would be sweet

(though I'd rather have the current DLC characters, and the troll. Dang I want the troll...)

Even though it would never happen It would be cool if like after the end they started training the knights with different magic abilities and when you went to home castle you would see knights doing different things to train and some old enemies were teaching them and the gray knights are all dorky and sucky and then you color your own night and can customize him and stuffs. :lol: yeah right

I disagree because having too many knights would make it more like an army than just four heroes saving the world. It is better for it to feel more personal, like you are saving the world with a few friends. If you had like 10 knights, you just feel like a normal soldier in an army and that you are not contributing that much. Plus, there is only 4 player Co-op so you wouldn't be able to play with all of the knights if you wanted to.

I disagree because having too many knights would make it more like an army than just four heroes saving the world. It is better for it to feel more personal, like you are saving the world with a few friends. If you had like 10 knights, you just feel like a normal soldier in an army and that you are not contributing that much. Plus, there is only 4 player Co-op so you wouldn't be able to play with all of the knights if you wanted to.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to more knights to choose, not to be incorporated in co-op. They would need new individual maigcs though, otherwise they would be boring :(

Really, the only two knights with unique magic are the Bear, Blue Knight, And Red Knight.

The Bear has his tornado. The Blue Knight has his iciles that freeze. The Red knight has his Link Light.

All the other Knights use a horizontal splash attack and/or use a small projectile or call down some form of arrows.

The Horizontal Splash is way over-used, I agree, but, it's only a 15 dollar game.

Really, the only two knights with unique magic are the Bear, Blue Knight, And Red Knight.

The Bear has his tornado. The Blue Knight has his iciles that freeze. The Red knight has his Link Light.

All the other Knights use a horizontal splash attack and/or use a small projectile or call down some form of arrows.

The Horizontal Splash is way over-used, I agree, but, it's only a 15 dollar game.

saracen can use the tornado too

saracen can use the tornado too

Yeah but its the same as the bears so its not unique really, and he was just giving an example

the troll is awesome and yes i agree, they should have specail powers! what about multi colored knights!

poop dude. are the !!! necesary?