AH HD to hard??

AH HD to hard?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. AH HD to hard?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

the only level that was hard for me was the one were

you have to jump past the turett guns that shoot and there somewere in the russian level

spoiler so if some people havent beaten the game :)

I've played the game so many damn times that I can get through the whole thing without any trouble.

I guess the only trouble I've had is that achievement that makes you headbite 50 enemies. My max was like 4.

It can be hard at times, but nothing you can't just cool down and charge blast your way through

They key is to watch what is going on at all times and place yourself accordingly, then unload of heaping amount of pain upon the enemies :lol:

Hard mode can get a little annoying though, but perseverance is important

What...to spam blasts at the enemy?

That only works on Easy, Normal and Hard mode require skill and thought. Watch whats happening around you, react to it, and then take the appropriate action.

For example, if an enemy shoots across at you and you don't have time to duck, jump onto a nearby building and onto his head, take him over to the other enemy/enemies, jump of and shoot downwards at them and take them all out in a split second without the danger of being shot

Great tactic for Hard mode (which I'm currently halfway through ;) )

It requires good strategy and is one of the only games I've played where button-mashing/waiting doesn't work-usually. It's hard, but fun.

I have the demo of AHHD, only got to the second boss. Blew up afterwards :( It's hard, but people have finished it.

the only thing i find unfair about it are the guys/guns that can shoot 360 degrees. they are the only enemies in the game that weren't programmed to avoid shooting you pointblank, so they are problematic.

Well to be honest, it was a little difficult for me when I first got it, but now, not so much. I guess that should count for sometimes then. I still can't get the head-chomper achievment, but I did get Perfect Fight, and beat the game on three difficulties.

the only thing i find unfair about it are the guys/guns that can shoot 360 degrees. they are the only enemies in the game that weren't programmed to avoid shooting you pointblank, so they are problematic.

I wondered why those guys in the tanks and on the train were so difficult. It's good that it mixes the gameplay up, though. A little difficulty makes you think you've achieved something.

I've played the game so many damn times that I can get through the whole thing without any trouble.

I guess the only trouble I've had is that achievement that makes you headbite 50 enemies. My max was like 4.

Now I dont want to sound like a troll but this game isnt hard compared to other games in its genre.

Even Neo Contra is harder than this game (NEO Contra).

However this game is almost the "Metroid Prime" of Side-scrolling shooters.

Like, Metroid Prime, it has multiple elements of an FPS. but it is NOT an FPS and it sure is better than any other FPS.

Granted, the games of this genre is not mainstream while thebehemoth somehow managed to become mainstream :D

It's like Ikaruga. The genre is dead but Ikaruga was mainstream and everyone thinks Ikaruga is hard, when it's quite possibly the easiest in it's genre

Guest Fr33m4n

No, you most of the game is about noticing movement paterns, if you can do that, you should live long enough to make it through even on the hard setting. :cry:

-Fr33m4n

Guest craigbo 180

I wouldent say its to hard, you can never really say that about a game with difficulty modes.

Easy: Pretty easy but still good.

Medium: A challenge, super fun.

Hard: Man thats hard.

Guest b1zzl3

no, it wasn't too hard. what is with people complaining about games being to hard? just play the new prince of persia or animal crossing if you want a game that you can feel better about yourself because you can't loose.

i'm from the days of the arcade where the games are designed so you DO lose. a game without a challange is not much of a game at all.

I enjoy a challenge. A simple game that involves button-mashing or something like that (unfortunately, like Castle Crashers), gets boring for me.Alien Hominid rocks because of the challenge. You should try the original Flash game. :evil:

I enjoy a challenge. A simple game that involves button-mashing or something like that (unfortunately, like Castle Crashers), gets boring for me.Alien Hominid rocks because of the challenge. You should try the original Flash game. :evil:

CC isn't button mashing.

But yeah, Hominid is good because its so challenging

I have every achievement in it except for that damn, ''50 head bites at once'' achievement, so i prove that you need skill to survive in that game.

Just gotta get used to it. I sucked at it the first time I played it.

But now it's a lot easier. You have to find the pattern in all of the bosses. I haven't played it straight through yet, have about a week gap in between each level, but so far I am on Level 2-3 on Normal. Don't know how much harder it gets.

Just gotta get used to it. I sucked at it the first time I played it.

But now it's a lot easier. You have to find the pattern in all of the bosses. I haven't played it straight through yet, have about a week gap in between each level, but so far I am on Level 2-3 on Normal. Don't know how much harder it gets.

Did the whole game again yesterday, did the game on normal again, but did the final boss on hard to mix it up.

Ive gotten so used to the difficulty, that the only pain in the balloon parts is probably the first few for Area 51 really.