AH HD to hard??

AH HD to hard?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. AH HD to hard?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

w00t!

I finally got through the whole game on hard :D I know it would have been easier to just beat the final boss, but playing through the whole game makes completing it on hard that much more worthwhile

Only the SSMM and Headchomper achievements to go :)

For some reason, I'm missing the Hat Achievement, even though I'm sure I did all the requirements for all the hats. That, and Head Biting achievement is left. I got 43 Head Chomps the other day. -_-

For some reason, I'm missing the Hat Achievement, even though I'm sure I did all the requirements for all the hats. That, and Head Biting achievement is left. I got 43 Head Chomps the other day. -_-

I agree the headchomper is sorta unfair at times, if you want that achievement, you have to watch the video which i might try out, to get that.

Is it harder than the flash version or is the console/360 version more balanced?

The flash version was like a beta, so i dont count that as a alien hominid version really.

And yes since you can actually change what difficulty you want its definatly more balanced in the the console versions.

So the console/360 versions are way better with balanced and memorable controls?
Try the demo. I did and now im hooked. I would say they are unbalcnced b/c the 360 version can get PDA DLC and the others cant, kid.

So the console/360 versions are way better with balanced and memorable controls?
Try the demo. I did and now im hooked. I would say they are unbalcnced b/c the 360 version can get PDA DLC and the others cant, kid.

He means the gameplay not the DLC.

He means the gameplay not the DLC.

k, yes the 360 is a better version seeing as how it has the AMAZING! HD graphics.

Sometimes it is hard, but not as hard as Castle Crashers on insane. :twisted:

Wrong! Insane is easy, just needs time

Yeah I guess your right. Insane is only hard on some parts and those parts make Insane a living doom but all the other parts are easy. So over all alien hominid hd is harder. :lol:

Agreed, however some parts are a little frustrating when playing insane Solo :lol:

Agreed, however some parts are a little frustrating when playing insane Solo :lol:

Yeah, that is true.

w00t!

I finally got through the whole game on hard :D I know it would have been easier to just beat the final boss, but playing through the whole game makes completing it on hard that much more worthwhile

Only the SSMM and Headchomper achievements to go :)

SSMM is easy to get... :|

As for the enemies, I can't get into it enough to play on a harder difficulty, as I get frustrated too quick. Left 4 Dead I have a hard enough time keeping my cool when my teammates are, plainly put, sucking.

Would you mind giving me some tips?

I'm useless at the SSMM minigame :lol:

As for the enemies, I can't get into it enough to play on a harder difficulty, as I get frustrated too quick. Left 4 Dead I have a hard enough time keeping my cool when my teammates are, plainly put, sucking.

I hear ya. I play online splitscreen with my buddy, so it's always a b when teammates suck... or in my last games case, don't cooperate.

Anyways as for AH HD being to hard, it can be annoying, but I wont say it's too hard. It keeps you more on edge :D .

Would you mind giving me some tips?

I'm useless at the SSMM minigame :lol:

There is a actual guide to beat the SSMM to get the achievement.