AH HD to hard?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. AH HD to hard?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

Guest Cbiscut

The final boss is pretty hard.

Some levels are pretty hard, on hard mode.

Guest Cbiscut
Some levels are pretty hard, on hard mode.

That is the point though.

No, really. I'm stating that some levels are harder then hard itself, like, too hard.

Some people like a challenge ;) the game does get a little hard sometimes, but practice makes perfect. Starting on easy and working your way up helps :D

Here is a challenge that is insanely hard. Beat Alien Hominid final boss on hardest difficulty without loosing a life.
Tried it...failed :oops:

I end up reaching the part where you fly up into the air and fight on the ship, then dying

Here is a challenge that is insanely hard. Beat Alien Hominid final boss on hardest difficulty without loosing a life.

I end up reaching the part where you fly up into the air and fight on the ship, then dying

I watched some guy do it on youtube and I thionk everyone agrees with me when I say... "he has no life"

I watched some guy do it on youtube and I thionk everyone agrees with me when I say... "he has no life"

It is't that tough, really. You just have to keep your wits about you and stay calm. Its the whole key to the game :)

I remember when I finally completed the whole game on Hard difficulty though, I was overjoyed, to say the least :lol: Played harder games since then though. Armored Core: For Answer is possibly the hardest thing I've ever played on Hard mode

If you ask me, alien homind is easy to the arcade shooter I grew up to. Anyone who has played contra, and has mastered watching bullests, dodging, and moving a a great speed should be able to play alien hominid. Alien Hominid if you ask me, is an easier cartoon version of contra, whitch I like. 2D scroller games like contra were some of the best games we've ever had, and the fact that it's turned into a fun cartoon arcade game like Alien Hominid, makes it so much better :D

For some reason, I can beat Alien Hominid hard mode on the gamecube without too much trouble, but on AH HD, I just can't do it. Everything seems to move faster in AH HD than in AH.

Guest Jodaddy360
If you ask me, alien homind is easy to the arcade shooter I grew up to. Anyone who has played contra, and has mastered watching bullests, dodging, and moving a a great speed should be able to play alien hominid. Alien Hominid if you ask me, is an easier cartoon version of contra, whitch I like. 2D scroller games like contra were some of the best games we've ever had, and the fact that it's turned into a fun cartoon arcade game like Alien Hominid, makes it so much better :D
i agree i got all the achivements for it