Sign in to follow this  
g0 wontime

DONT YOU LOVE THE BOOMERANG GLITCH

dont you love just beating the game on normal and then just getting up to the cat or bat on insane and just doing the glitch to get 99 ?

it makes me happy when i go up to select a character and seeing all my lvl 99s

yesh i used it a bit...

but :( when you got all your charactyers 99... it's not fun anymore

i enjoy resetting my characters stats XD and do it again and again :)

don't really love 99's :)

dont you love just beating the game on normal and then just getting up to the cat or bat on insane and just doing the glitch to get 99 ?

you are a loser... no offense

The Boomerang Glitch is a pure example of being lazy ._. And for people who don't like doing real work. Just remember. Theres no glitches in life D:

The Boomerang Glitch is a pure example of being lazy ._. And for people who don't like doing real work. Just remember. Theres no glitches in life D:<

Yes, that is true, but some people play video games to have fun, not work hard. Some people do play video games for a challenge, but if some one would rather cheat their way to 99 because they like to look at all their characters, or if they want it to be easier to play, then let them. I personally do not care if people use it or not unless they are going to lie and say that their 99 is legitimate. Besides that, let them do what they want since it does not affect the arena.

i i like haveing a few low lvs to play with people. i like having a few lv 1's for when people whant to start a new person i can help. its awlways fun to play with people and start anew.

Just.......

Erase your charater data.

All of it, please.

Huys why are you beating this guy up all he did was say it makes him proud to see all of his 99s geeze guys. And how could calling someone a loser not be offensive cool bean its just mean. :roll:

I personally think that doing it repeatedly is, well, loser-ish.

But I did do it like twice with the Skeleton so I didn't have to grind 5 levels to actually continue. (stupid volcano world, such a difficulty jump from the cyclops' cave)

but its not legit..

I did that with my orange knight and I was struck with unlegitamacy and was like "mmk reset this mofo"

And I did it right. Still no level 99's, but I'd rather have low levels than a glitch-spawned 99er