Sign in to follow this  
Cerebral noob

Is the king a pedophile?

When the dlc comes out, won't that mean he'll kiss the princess's too? And aren't they his daughters? He is the king after all, and hopefully we don't have a red neck king. Or will the princess shout "bad touch" after he kisses them?

Erm...wow...Theres a statement...Jeese...You sir, are a thinker. Therefor, I shall be no king. Because everyone will want to be him. And I'm a non-conformist in most cases. 3:

Erm...wow...Theres a statement...Jeese...You sir, are a thinker. Therefor, I shall be no king. Because everyone will want to be him. And I'm a non-conformist in most cases. 3:<

Well, first post and I'm called a thinker, I'm on a role!

Their isn't any actual evidence those are his daughters.

But, either way playing him as character wouldn't be an idea the game is trying to implement.

Though I speak on my own behalf, I can assure you The Behemoth wouldn't include such an idea into their game.

What about the black princess? I doubt they are his daughters unless she's adopted or something.

What I'd like to know is what will happen with the King in some of the game scenes when you are playing the "King." Will the King not show up because you are playing him or will he show up twice on screen.

pedophile

doesnt that mean he likes feet?

well, what ever you mean im sure you spelled it wrong...

You are thinking Pedo as in Pedicure, a foot "cure" where they paint your nails and stuff.

Pedophile is where you are an older gent and have am "interest" for younger children.

What about the black princess? I doubt they are his daughters unless she's adopted or something.

What I'd like to know is what will happen with the King in some of the game scenes when you are playing the "King." Will the King not show up because you are playing him or will he show up twice on screen.

So? What white people can't have intercourse with black people? Maybe the king was a quite the player when he was younger.

pedophile

blah blah blah. feet.

You are thinking Pedo as in Pedicure, a foot "cure" where they paint your nails and stuff.

Pedophile is where you are an older gent and have am "interest" for younger children.

whats it called then when someone really really likes feet. cuz i have this friend....

So? What white people can't have intercourse with black people? Maybe the king was a quite the player when he was younger.

So a white guy having intercourse with a black woman would make a black baby? Wouldn't the white gene be dominate because of the male? The princess doesn't look half white and half black (light skin).

I've seen it the other way around. Black guy, white girl, pop out black babies.

Erm, this conversation is getting a bit awkward, but that particular idea never popped into my head... Maybe in the DLC, the king will give a kiss on the cheek to the princesses, attracking less media supsicion for the Behemoth :P