Sign in to follow this  
Cerebral noob

Is the king a pedophile?

pedophile

doesnt that mean he likes feet?

well, what ever you mean im sure you spelled it wrong...

You are thinking Pedo as in Pedicure, a foot "cure" where they paint your nails and stuff.

Pedophile is where you are an older gent and have am "interest" for younger children.

True, but since they are being considered his daughters, then it'd be incest, which is a whole new level of wrong ("special" relations with family members). Then again, the king is depicted in my mind as some crazy, amnesia-induced mad-man, which makes it go from gross to comical. :lol:

Also a Pedicure is treatment towards nails, being both toes and/or fingers, a pedophile is a person of age showing physical attractiveness towards an under-aged individual.

Now that is one hell of a step of awkward, so let's not get into the definitions anymore, please? Hopefully we can use what I've said, or dictionaries for all future references.

Black genes are dominant not male ones, just thought I'd say that. You can go from dark to light colored skin but you can't go reverse.

Also, The Behemoth has extremely intellectual people, if they add it in, I think it may have been a poor choice if the king kisses the girls like any other char, but that's there choice and honestly it wont change the course of my life. If they change it, then I look forward to seeing it :).

Guest ScottyGEE

I hope he does the yelling animation (the chair after the cutscene or on the boat) instead.

pedophile

You are thinking Pedo as in Pedicure, a foot "cure" where they paint your nails and stuff.

Pedophile is where you are an older gent and have am "interest" for younger children.

True, but since they are being considered his daughters, then it'd be incest, which is a whole new level of wrong ("special" relations with family members). Then again, the king is depicted in my mind as some crazy, amnesia-induced mad-man, which makes it go from gross to comical. :lol:

Also a Pedicure is treatment towards nails, being both toes and/or fingers, a pedophile is a person of age showing physical attractiveness towards an under-aged individual.

Now that is one hell of a step of awkward, so let's not get into the definitions anymore, please? Hopefully we can use what I've said, or dictionaries for all future references.

A pedicure is a treatment of the foot which may include the nails. You can also get a pedicure that deals only with the sanding of your heels and things of the sort (like bunion scraping). Manicures are the same thing for all practical purposes, only for hands.

And anyways, the king kissing his "daughters" would not be incest. There would be no action that would physically enable the two parties in question to produce an inbred child. Parents kiss their children. I do understand that in the manner that the main characters kiss the princesses is...suggestive, but the fact that the king does it does not make him a pedophile.

Furthermore, there is no way to say that the princesses depicted are even his daughters. They could have been princesses from other castles visiting to find a King to marry. Maybe one of his sons that wasn't shown in the game.

There are several possibilities. I would suggest you cats wouldn't rule them all out so quickly and root yourself in just one aspect of what I perceive as a very interesting topic of discussion.

I can Imagine it now, kings walks up to princess "GET THE **** BACK TO THE CASTLE IF YOU STAYED IN YOUR ROOM NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

ROFL XD

I can Imagine it now, kings walks up to princess "GET THE **** BACK TO THE CASTLE IF YOU STAYED IN YOUR ROOM NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Not necessarily, some of them, for all we know, could be underage.

And also a few of them aren't exactly human (bear, skeleton, fire demon, and AH), so it wouldn't quite be pedophilia.

incest-o-phile

if the king is a pedophile then so are all the other characters.

The knights don't seem that old, they're what 18? And remember mid evil times, you could marry when you where twelve.

incest-o-phile

if the king is a pedophile then so are all the other characters.

The knights don't seem that old, they're what 18? And remember mid evil times, you could marry when you where twelve.

And the marriages were arranged at birth, sometimes. Sometimes to a girl who was already 10 =P

pedophile

just like Michael Jackson!

pedophile

just like Michael Jackson!

No, no, get out. Micheal Jackson Jokes are overused, I hear enough of that stuff at my school. Just leave. please. Like right now.